Reviews for The World Without Me
leeniie chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
Oh! I liked that one! Siri! D Good work. I wonder, wouldn't it kinda raise a bit of curiosity betweent Dumbledore, McGonagall, Sirius, Remus and Snape the combinded names of James and Lily? But I guess with the war and all, there minds are too focused on what's happening now to notice something like that. Lol.

Are you going to tell us exactly what happened back in Harry's world before it was destroyed maybe in later chapters? Lol i'm just curious P I'm sure once Siri and Rem get to know him, they'll want to know all about it.

Good job Cosmos-Chan!

Glitter Flutterby
Darkdragonhime chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
love it!
Lady Light chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Maybe I missed something. How does Harry look like Sirius. I thought they weren't blood related..
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Ewe ... I hate those friends of Hagrids, nasty things, and I thought spiders were the worst in the average size *shudders*

I like the way you did that. Nagini wont bite Harry cause that could kill him and that would be a bad thing, go figure.

You really will have to tell us what Remus and Sirius think about this boy who looks like sirius and has the names of two of their best friends, now deceased. Write more soon.

- Damia -
wolfawaken chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
kEEP THE UPDates coming. quite enjoying what I'm reading
angelwings6117 chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
fabulous chapter as always. one thing, where's hagrid?
Demonkitty2007 chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for the update.v I loved it especially the scene in the Great Hall when he realized that he had forgotten about Nagini. Please Update Soon. Thank You.
RobBonner22 chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Good chapter I love your work. I'm gald you decided on no slash for this story as I really don't prefer that category. Maybe you wouldn't mind taking a look at my story?
HonorSkywalker chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
I am loving this fic right now and i thank you for having madam hooch in it! This is going into my favs!

~FantasyChick
clarinetgurl0206 chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
hey, thank you for not putting my name with what you said, i do appoligize for being so forceful with my review, it really is a great story, its just well you get it from my previous review, also i think it will work out better the way you decided to do it, email me some time if you want

erica
Chibi Pyro Duo chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Phenominal work again, I loved it. I'm always anxious for this story to be updated it's one of my favorites. I loved the battle scene your excellent at those. I'm also anticipating the next chapter because I can't wait to see what changes have happened in this world.
HD Monroe chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
Thank you I really dont like slash... Good Chapter...Please update.

Rose
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
I love it please up date asap!
Lady Artemis Cosmos chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
I really like it. All of your stories are good. I don't read many Harry Potter stories unless they're crossovers, but you had a note about this story in "Within the Chamber She Lies" so I decided to check it out. I really like your writing style.
angelwings6117 chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
ionno if you'll like this idea but i've noticed that ron is only refered to as "weasley" (which is what most of the teachers call him, yes) but i thought maybe you'd like to use this vagueness to your advantage and add in a dark twist by making it ginny weasley that all the teachers are referring to. maybe malfoy sr. had something to do with ron's death and that's why she is so at odds with him?

btw, i LOVED this chapter. harry-the hardened wizard. it portrayed him so well. i'd love to see harry waking up to sirius just looming over him and wondering why they look so similar. xP update soon!
5,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 370 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 .. Last Next »