Reviews for The World Without Me
Emmeline Cromwell chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Hey,

I think your doing a really great job at writing.I love your story already.I hope you update often.
jasmine s chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Harry/no one
leeniie chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Personally, in answer to your poll question at the bottom, I think it should be Harry/no one, but a strong relationship with a protective and loving Sirius (and Remus, once they find out who James really is.)I don't really like the idea of Harry being paired with Sirius or Remus. But that's just me. I've never read one before either so I don't exactly know what they're like. However, if you do decide to do a Harry/Sirius or Harry/Remus, I will stick around and see what happenes. Your story is too good for me to just drop it because of the pairing! And I hate it when readers do that.

You did well on this one. Looking forwards to the next one. I have to go now *grumbling* time to go 2 work. Enjoy your holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy new year, Cosmos!

Glitter Flutterby
MoldieVoldie chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Ash: Oh! Harry/Snape!

Ravine: *slaps Ash* That wasn't one of the options you imbecile.

Ash: oh...

Ravinie: I say Harry/Sirius.

Ash: Hmm... Yes! our vote is definitely for a Harry/Sirius pairing, because Harry needs some romance in his life after all he's gone through. By the way, I absolutely love this story, expecially how you've portrayed Madam Rosmerta. *Runs off to huggle her Snape plushie*
Davina chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Sirius/Harry(James)/Remus pairing pplleeaassee.

I really like your story. Whatsup with malfoy and where are ron and hermione? What did Draco mean when he said that Harry is a lot like Black?
Kiki Smythe chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
does it have to be Yaoi? I can't read Yaoi at all... So I vote harry/no one unless you can throw a gilr in there
OniLion chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
james/no one
Lady Light chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Ooh hehehe me likes it!
chevalier Ryu chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
about the pairing I would prefert a Harry /no one but a strong relationshîp with Sirius

thanks

I hope I didn't made any errors
Chibi Pyro Duo chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
I think it should be a Harry/no pairing just because of his personality. If anything the only person he would be with is Hermione and we don't know how much she's changed so maybe not even that. I'd like to see a story with no pairings if at all possible. But phenominal chapter, I really enjoyed it. I personally cannot wait to see how it turns out fighting Death Eaters and all.

Duo
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Love it up date asap!

Harry/ Sirius
SiriusElvenStar chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Sounds good to me! When do we get to see hot Sirius? Soon, I hope. Happy holidays!

Love Always,

~SiriusElvenStar~
Mikazuki Hime chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
i like your idea. Make it a harry/sirius and protective Remus, or a sirius/harry/remus. Only my personal opinion, but harry/sirius is my absolute favourite harry potter pairing.
Just a suggestion chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
How abt Sirius/Remus? I love wolfstar

Harry/Good Draco?
Fabled Phoenix chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
I like the last option the best with the pairing and a protective Remus. This is great. I wonder how the word will react to James? Or about who really is? Anyway, please update soon!
5,862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 375 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 .. Last Next »