Reviews for The World Without Me
Lady Light chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Wow I usually don't read fics like this, but this was great!
Dragonpink chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Finaly got a chance to read this story and I got to say I like it...can't wait for an update .
leeniie chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Eh, sorry Cosmos-chan! I almost forgot two review! _
Insanity-of-the-owl chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
awsome story cant wait for next chapter. probably can't answer these but i ask any way

will harry ever see sirius or remus or the weasleys? love the story cant wait for more
HD Monroe chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Great chapter please updtae!

Rose
aither chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Keep up the good work! This story's getting good!
Fabled Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
this is brilliant! Please update soon!
Mikazuki Hime chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Fine. Keep your secrets.! . lol. Well, I like where this is heading anyway. I wanted to know if this is the fic you wanted readers to vote on the pairings for in your sm/hp fic? And how soon until we find out about Harry's animungas form?...or meet Sirius? (can you tell he's my favourite character?) Gawd your suspenseful!
GambitGirl2008 chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Nice chapter. Please update soon.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
I like Nagini. She makes me quite happy. Of course, now I wondering what will happen next. What else is different in this dimension? Sirius and Remus? dumbledor and McGonagall? Is Snape still a spy? Is Draco just as evil a git, Hermion, is she even in school? What about Ron and Ginny and all the others? What is Percy like? Write more soon.

- Damia -
lunarinu chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
aw dose this mean we can't guess what it is? anyhoo great new chappie. til next post ja ne for now
cocopops chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
nice chapter. hope you update soon!
cocopops chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
cool story.
Adyen chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
Heh. Honestly, this isn't half bad. I'm just starting into the HP fanfics, and I have to say fics like yours is spoiling me from the ones that aren't as good. *chuckle*
Darkness chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
not bad i kind of like it. hope you update this soon.
5,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 377 384 385 386 387 388 389 .. Last Next »