Reviews for The World Without Me
Lil Miss Potter chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
o! i like this, cant wait for a story to get going, for him to meet some more people and find out about this world. and more importantly for them top find out a lil about him

v. excited

k8 x
Mikazuki Hime chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
So I'm supposing this means we'll be seeing Sirius soon? Are Ron and Hermione still gonna be friends? or is everything aobut this world going to be entirely different?

Hope you update soon!
cocopops chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
nice chapter. hope you update soon!
HD Monroe chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Cool please update!

Rose
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Sweet. Now you need to update this again! Cause its really really good
evon2evon chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
interesting chapter. i am looking forward to the match between hary and hooch. also cant wait to see how harry will help her with the first years.

keep going
Lady Light chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Wow I usually don't read fics like this, but this was great!
Dragonpink chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Finaly got a chance to read this story and I got to say I like it...can't wait for an update .
leeniie chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Eh, sorry Cosmos-chan! I almost forgot two review! _
Insanity-of-the-owl chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
awsome story cant wait for next chapter. probably can't answer these but i ask any way

will harry ever see sirius or remus or the weasleys? love the story cant wait for more
HD Monroe chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Great chapter please updtae!

Rose
aither chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Keep up the good work! This story's getting good!
Fabled Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
this is brilliant! Please update soon!
Mikazuki Hime chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Fine. Keep your secrets.! . lol. Well, I like where this is heading anyway. I wanted to know if this is the fic you wanted readers to vote on the pairings for in your sm/hp fic? And how soon until we find out about Harry's animungas form?...or meet Sirius? (can you tell he's my favourite character?) Gawd your suspenseful!
GambitGirl2008 chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Nice chapter. Please update soon.
5,862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 378 385 386 387 388 389 390 .. Last Next »