Reviews for The World Without Me
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 23 . 10/3/2022
I like Dumbledore, but here’s he’s annoying. I’m glad Harry ks going to win the war! And Pettigrew deserved everything he got. Did the Cruciatus curse make Pettigrew go blind?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 22 . 10/3/2022
Hopefully Dudley realizes wizards aren’t bad. Well, most of them. Harry’s Nagini better live! And I’m glad Pettigrew was caught!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 21 . 10/3/2022
Damn. And another truth comes out. How is Harry the heir of Slytherin? He has no family members related to Salazar.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 20 . 10/3/2022
Well shit. That ending. And I’m glad the Dursley’s are safe.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 19 . 10/3/2022
McGonagall would call Voldemort You Know Who and Dumbledore would call him Voldemort. Only Death Eaters called Voldemort Dark Lord. Please get this right. Also, it’s annoying when writers make Harry so powerful. He doesn’t need three Patronuses.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 18 . 10/3/2022
Lol. They don’t know who caught Manx was Harry. I can’t wait for Voldemort to die! I’m happy Harry got the alliance! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 17 . 10/3/2022
I don’t like the tattooe on Harry’s face. But damn. Harry wants to fight! Let him!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 16 . 10/3/2022
And the truth comes out! So did only the professors hear Harry’s story? And why didn’t Harry want to tell them how his parents died? So does Voldemort now k ke who Harry really is?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 15 . 10/3/2022
Un, Ron would just say Dumbledore, not Headmaster.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 10/3/2022
Can’t wait for Harry to heat Voldemort.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 13 . 10/3/2022
Ooh boy. I can’t wait to see Harry take them bitches out!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 10/3/2022
I hope we see Draco switch sides. So Snape taught Harry how to brew Wolfsbane? Love that Harry will give Snape credit. I want Harry to reveal himself!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 10/3/2022
Damn! So Harry’s wand is now merged with this world’s wand. I hope it doesn’t make Harry more powerful. That would be annoying.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 10/3/2022
Uh oh. Lucius knows James is the Boy Who Lived. Well, not James, but the person he’s been fighting.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 10/3/2022
Love that Harry’s just coming in and taking names!
5,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »