Reviews for The World Without Me
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 10/3/2022
Damn! So Harry’s wand is now merged with this world’s wand. I hope it doesn’t make Harry more powerful. That would be annoying.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 10/3/2022
Uh oh. Lucius knows James is the Boy Who Lived. Well, not James, but the person he’s been fighting.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 10/3/2022
Love that Harry’s just coming in and taking names!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 10/3/2022
I hope Harry’s real identity becomes known before the end of the book. Buckbeak better no die!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 10/3/2022
Hooch’s first name is Yolanda I’m pretty sure. Why did you change it? And Nagini is a whole ass big python. How is she small enough to wrap around Harry?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 10/3/2022
Awwww. Why is Hermione in Ravenclaw? But I’m glad Ron and Hermione will be together! Now Harry needs to get with Ginny! Love that Hogwarts has met “James Evans!” Can’t wait for them to meet the real person Harry Potter! I hope Snape is nicer. Lol. Loved how Harry looked heavenwards when Snape didn’t look at him. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 10/3/2022
Yay! Harry’s back at Hogwarts! Hedwig and Nagini will be mad as hell. So Dumbledore, Snape, and Pomfrey were looking for the Dark Mark. I hope Snape is good here! Sirius definitely teaches DADA! I hope Remus and Tonks get together! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 10/3/2022
Man. Why does Harry want to be feared?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 10/3/2022
So Harry’s parents are still dead? I hope Ron and Hermione are friends! As well as Ginny’! Hope Harry likes Ginny here! :)
corey chapter 6 . 9/29/2022
This story is very good for the genre. My only complaint is I think it would be much better if Nagini was removed entirely and Hedwig was treated as just a pet. This hyper-focus on frankly useless characters is enough to break my suspension of disbelief when reading. If Harry really cared for them as much as the story dictates, then he wouldn't even consider taking them into danger by letting them accompany him everywhere.
ShadowSaiyan666 chapter 8 . 9/21/2022
So...I realized how dead this fic is, I'd be better off performing a seance to say this, but this bugged me so much: Hippogriffs are half-HORSE, half-eagle. Not Half-Lion. What you described would be a Griffin.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/31/2022
This was awesome !
setokayba2n chapter 33 . 8/31/2022
And then 'The Veil' appear in Hogwarts and Harry wake up in yet another dimension... Leaving aside that joke, good work with the story
Apollo D'Arc chapter 33 . 8/29/2022
Thanks for the Story, Author.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2022
Jesus, so much cringe. It's like a 13 year old's wet dream.
5,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »