Reviews for The World Without Me
monque.lita16 chapter 33 . 6/26/2022
should make a sequel of harry in the Vampire getting together or with someone else and adopt or have a child but I love the story you did a wonderful job.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 6/24/2022
So is Harry still 17? That won’t work.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/24/2022
So Nagini is Harry’s snake now?
pfeonyxdrache chapter 33 . 5/22/2022
Wohhhw das war Spitze ich mag diese Geschichte.
keht.jelicho chapter 8 . 5/16/2022
hippogryph is horse and eagle gryphon is lion and eagle. Manx is an idiot
hzlanderson chapter 12 . 5/14/2022
Um... I thought that you said in an earlier chapter that Harry DIDN'T want to learn to apparate.
hzlanderson chapter 2 . 5/13/2022
Plural of Hypothesis is Hypotheses.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 4 . 5/13/2022
Ok, just want to say, that taking names of James and Lily AND appearance of Black was one of the stupidest things he could do in that situation. Like, just going straight to Hogwarts and confessing everything would be smarter level of stupid.
Siva24 chapter 6 . 5/6/2022
Honestly you made Harry pathetic ... Killed voldemort but got hit with a cutting curse and always fumbling with thoughts ...
S chapter 33 . 4/30/2022
Sirius getting a chance to live is always something I enjoy. Thanks for sharing this story.
Haymore chapter 24 . 4/28/2022
Love it, Buckbeak is the prison guard for Manx :D
AurelionNoir chapter 7 . 4/21/2022
Sadly, I'll stop here. Harry is too much of a jumbled mess and judging by the reviews, it seems it will be that way for looong, which is understandable given his age and experiences BUT I expected way more from this since he was PREPARED for it, for a new life. He stated that he would do everything he can to learn about this era, and possibly study more to become ever-powerful to reach his full potential. He also stated that he wouldn't be an "Ignorant" this time... But what happened? 7 Chapters in and he's reduced as a helper in an inn.

It would've been nice if he was actually doing something whilst doing his new job, but no, he just has to get busy with being angsty. Instead of training, gossiping with other people for information, and reading history books to see what's the difference in this new dimension as stated by Fawkes... no, he's literally just being passive.
Tim Randall chapter 11 . 4/8/2022
What no:) you need more PLEASE
Tim Randall chapter 7 . 4/8/2022
I know of her I have read all the work
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2022
I've read this before and am rereading as a comfort story, and I like to imagine Harry having Fawkes take him to gather up all his precious and priceless things, like photos and all that kind of thing plus whatever he has in his vaults, THEN going to the next Universe.
5,861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »