Reviews for Denial
amanda15 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow! Nicely done. I can really see how this could have been his train of thought in the anime. Really nice charactirization!

-amanda
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Excellent story. I like your characterization of Van. :)

I have a complaint about the Japanese, though. Sorry! Hahaue is correct, but the word for older brother here should be Aniue and the word for father should be Chichiue. Japanese romanization can be tricky, though, so I completely understand the mistake.
EscaPhan225 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
*sniff* i feel so sorry for van...
Rashaka chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
oh god, now I'm depressed. I cried when this happened on the show; it was an extremely well-done scene for an anime (Escaflowne was all-around of higher quality than most anime). I cried for Van, cried for Hitomi, and felt bad for Allen. And I was way-out depressed.

I haven't seen that episode or the show in months, and jsut reading this brings it back and I want to cry again.
Seeress chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
That was just excellent. Poor Van... *sniffs* he must've felt horrible. This story was really really really really really really good! I wish you would do a sequel... but I don't know if that would spoil the story or not. Hmmm... maybe you could do one in Hitomi's POV?
Gothic Lo chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Great Fic! You should write a sequel!)
Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Love it,Love it,Love it,Love it. *smiles*
Personification of Fluff chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
GAH! I need fluff before I cry! This was so sad and sweet but so... SAD! Awww... *sniffles* I loved it!
Hyzenthlay chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Awwwww... Poor Van.
Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Really Good story*smiles*. Excellent work!
Imajinator chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
All I can say is, you captured his train of thoughts perfectly! Good work!
Rayven Blackwood chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
aww! that took me right out of my own Pepsi induced hgh. but that was soo sweet. but y'know what? guys don't get it when the perfect girl for them comes up and smacks them in the face... -Ray
Yaoi Faerie chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
WAHHHHHHH! that was soooo sad! *sniiifff*. well at least he learns later that hitomi loves him. geesh. I wonder, if it wasn't just an anime. he would probably be thinking all that stuff too huh? I mean..if his creator didn't think for him. haha. but that was great! you should write a sequel, you know where hitomi realizes she loves him just a tad bit earlier than episode 26. maybe episode 21 she should realize it already. ahem. (wink) well anyways. i'm off bye!
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
that is soooo cute! i never got to watch the later eps cause ya know how they stopped showing it on fox kids. pooey. anyway, this is absolutley kawaii and so sad! *Maura*
Cur2003 chapter 1 . 4/1/2001