Reviews for An Evening at the Blue Badger
Sage5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Terrific story. But so sad, that an act of kindness from Tonks was so easily and quickly misconstrued by everyone else, including Dumbledore, when it comes to Snape. I love your Tonks, that she is so strong and sure of herself and how hard it must have been to be in the order while still trying to maintain her relationships outside it it.
Nat chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
another great fic.. :)

shame snape didnt want to play tho :(
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I'm gradually reading your stories starting with Rounds and am enjoying them very much. I'd read Spyder before (quite awhile back) and The Shakedown, but I don't think I'd ever read others. Excellent writing. I enjoy your version of Snape and Tonks.
abraxis chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Could someone just strangle Sirius, please?

The way Dumbledore was acting makes me cry for Severus. Will he always be 'on trial' in every situation?
obsessed with snape chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I love your assessment of Snapes character and your insight as to how tonks really feals about the way other people regard her and how she looks. it was really cool to see sirius black walk into a room full of aurors and for them to think he was some one else. I love your work and will be interested to see what you come up with next!
masami chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Yes, don't we all (wonder what lies within, I mean). I love your Snape - enigmatic, dark and snarky. Thank you for all your great stories!
Snozzle chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Hehe, great fic
alsodeleted chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I enjoyed this and "The Shakedown" but I was drawn out of each by the language. Using a ten dollar word when one dollar word would do distracts from the story.

Additionally there are places in this where it seems like there were words in your head that didn't make it to the page. Near the end, where Tonks grabs Snape and there's a remark about the foolishness of fighting with a metamorphmagus, the sentence structure reads awkwardly.

You have a very good handle on the characters and I look forward to reading future stories by you.

P.S. About "Cool DaddyO", I do own the entire Hitchhiker's Guide series, so that probably does have some influence on my writing. :)
DarkRhiannon chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Always wondered what sparked Tonks's interest in him. His surprising moments of compassion for others could easily do just such a thing. Neat idea and great characterizations.

-Rhi
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I liked this one very much. It was intelligently written, well thought out, and quite original to my experience thus far. Keep up the good writing.
Laurentina chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Flint - an auror? Thought you had to be really clever! I kind of like the way you're going with these stories, though. please do some more, soon!
yukka chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Good. Very good. Very very good.

I hope you're not planing to make it a one-shot. I'd love to read more.
mon chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
nice story. I like Tonks' polyjuice idea, funny that.
duj chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Another great Tonks-Snape encounter.
Quen chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Excellent story. Well-written and everyone was very in character. I enjoyed the interaction between Tonks and Snape. Interesting glimpse into what Aurors do. Thanks for sharing!