Reviews for Intercepted Ascension
OwSw chapter 15 . 6/27
I already like the aunt .. the real one .. atta girl ;D
OwSw chapter 13 . 6/27
I had already suspected he'd be her father from the beginning .. what with the way he was protectively harsh and extremely gentle all at the same time?!

And I was way overjoyed when the truth has been revealed in this chapter 3

Thanks a lot for such a super enthralling plot-line..

Love you lots .. Keep it up 3
sone4nia chapter 20 . 2/10
Lolite is strongwilled and a has a big heart. But I feel like she's all wrong for Kaiba. Maybe I'm saying this because I usually hate female protagonists like Lolite. She's so fucking needy. Kaiba needs someone who will completely accept him for who he is and someone who does not expect anything back from him. Lolite wanted too much from Kaiba, not to mention, she's way too reckless which is why her and Kaiba are always put in danger. She had no right to be depressed when Kaiba didn't show her public affection or give her a ring because she should know the type of person he is. I understand that she was forced into a marriage against her will and things could have been different if they fell in love before marriage, but she still needs to know her limit to things because she seems way too much like a spoiled brat who can NEVER take no for an answer. She's so desperate to put herself into trouble that she doesn't think about all the consequences. Lolite's character feels like a mix between Kaiba and Mai Valentine. It's the like the author shoved those two characters together to make Lolite.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Please finish this its a good series
chris3lyncc chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
twilight eyes...are your eyes anything like Iolite's? I'm drowning in the sweet brilliance of your penned vision. No Twitter-sized blurb of a review can do justice to the roaring ovation I so dearly want to give you right now. You've written all this for us... and the least this captivated fan can now do is present you with her letter of capitulation. :)

From start to near-finish, twilight eyes, your pen has woven a spell I can't ever allow to dissipate. Just like how your OCs consume Seto's un-consumable mind...and how Serenity just couldn't erase Seto even when she thought that check was for her "services rendered"... - haha yes, I've just read through every work you've published on here. It feels like Christmas. I love how your characters - every single one - are so incredibly real and superbly developed. With my own heart on my sleeve by the time I reached the (temporary?) end of "Intercepted Ascension", I can't even begin to imagine how much you must cherish them as their lucky creator!

I understand you haven't updated in eons... yet if, by a stroke of luck you find yourself back here, reading this and all the past years' worth of encouragement, please know your absence is truly, sorely, devastatingly, Seto/Io-apart-from-each-other missed. And I'm not one for hyperbole. I could honestly expound endlessly on how your humorous wit shatters my funny bone every time. How your complex plots have cleverly captured me hook line and sinker. How many mornings I've woken up tired but mentally revitalized from the prior night's reading (guess whose?). I know I sound positively intoxicated by your writings, but I suppose that's not far from the truth. :)

If you ever have any doubts, twilight, just know that I and many devoted readers are here for you, faithfully awaiting your "Renewed Ascension" to your throne as the creator of some damn good food for the Seto-starved, "gutsy female protagonist"-applauding soul. My eyes devour and succumb to your writings as thirstily as a certain glacier beholding his flame. I won't allow you to disappear from my sight. !. (...aand now I sound like Kaiba.) Yu-Gi-Oh may not be yours, or any of ours for that matter lol, but you, my dear, have a gift for transforming our darling blue-eyed dragon and the Scooby gang into immortals. I've read many Seto fics, and few can hold a candle to your imagination, characters, and genius. So please, for heaven's sake please, continue to share your gift. 3

Yeah, I'm in college, which means I'm busy as a Kaiba (well, almost). But it also means I understand how the demands of independent life often step in to intercept our dashes to the creative outlets that bring us most joy. Take your time writing, but please, make sure you write and never stop. I think you come alive when you do, and as an invigorated reader, you bring me to life too. No pressure, but...this is all loving pressure. :) For you, I'm making time to check back every month - and it's already in my calendar. Nope, I'm not giving up on you, ever! I believe too much in the dreams you've invited us into.

Loyally Yours, C.
ace-witch chapter 20 . 9/1/2011
I love it ! Iolite's personality is an perfect match for Kai as.I love all the drama and suspense. Please continue
Raye chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
It's wonderful. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Sherry chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Please update. You haven't updated in like 3 years
ShadeKitty chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
I have read all of this story and I must gush. One of the most well written I've seen in a while. Props. Please tell me this is not the end. I love reading about Iolite and Kaiba. )
FanFictionGirl100 chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
Been reading your Seto Kaiba stories and i love them and i wish that you will write more asap please.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
T.T I agree with Sherry. Even though it's been 3-4 years, I wish you'd update!

Love this story!

It's one of those rare ones that keep Seto in character.

Pleze update!
Sherry chapter 20 . 2/27/2009
I know that you haven't updated in two to three years but can you update this story
Sherry chapter 20 . 11/25/2008
Please update this story
SETO-KAIBA-LIFE chapter 20 . 10/7/2008
PLEASE update it, i love that story so much and can't wait to know what will happen next :)
RyaneNight92 chapter 20 . 8/25/2008
o..m..g..

all I can say is that this story is WONDERFULL! it's great!

I read the story before this one and that story was wonderful as well, tension, mysteries and it's very catching. Sometimes i don't even notice when i was going onto the next chapter because they all fit so well.

i admit, at first i was feeling kinda shaky at reading the sequel because most of the sequels i've read before are not as good as the orginal. However, this sequel is as great as the orginal!

It still has the suspence, the mysteries, and the way that you portray Seto is great! I can actually imagine his kindness the way that you write it, it feels(in my head) very real.

Great job and keep it up!

update soon