Reviews for Intercepted Ascension
Wishinstahhz chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
yay! u updated! we! pls update soon! XD
mariks1andonly chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
*stops spinning* I am fine now! I loved the chapter! *growls* god her father is an ass! Well I hope to see more chapters soon! BYES!
whitejellO chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
oh dear, her father is causing quite a bit of trouble already, blaming everyone else for his troubles. but go Raine! tell him who's boss.

it was so funny how Kaiba started panicking when he realized that Iolite wasn't there. and he brought her father over...he's in lovve! haha. anyway, sorry for not reviewing some other updates...the past week was...icky. great chapters, though, for all your stories. :D
Scuba Muffin chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
wow! so iolet's father is evil? wow. things are starting to really heat up. ttyl. bye
Mukyuu Tenshi chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
very interesting twist... this is the first time (if i remember correctly) to have input from the father-in-law; is he the real trouble (opposed to her brothers') or just a decoy?
Josephine Jekyl chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
yes i caught it right away! i cant wait til the next chapter! her dad seems like as areshole and he seemed really nice at first. just shows how wrong you can be. i hope he doesnt mess anything up too badly. your doing really well. keep up the good work ok? update soon.
SirisAnkh chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
Heheheh... Seto and Iolite are funny... LoL I enjoyed this chapter very much and the ending especially! :D Can't wait till next time! :D

Siris
CRAZYABOUTANIME chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
OH GOD! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD Loved it, aw... I must say, Setos actually controlled his anger quite 's such a quite little chapter. PLEAZ update soon.
Scuba Muffin chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
absolutely cute! the yugi and tea part was adorable. wonderful chapter! *cough*update faster*cough* lol. j/k. take as long as you need. hope you have fun in law class. bye
ssp chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
Yeah. Yugi proposed to Tea. That was sweet. I read your other chapter as well. Hope to see the next chapter as well.
Josephine Jekyl chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
thats great! im happy you've decided to use my idea. im lookin forward to it. i agree, you have to put it in the right place to make the story tha bit more interesting -

i cant wait til the next update, kepp up the excellent work.
mariks1andonly chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
*stops and falls over dizzy* Got it! Oh man I can not wait for the next chapter! I love the story! Keep up the good work *sqeals* I have to know soon what the gift is!
Mukyuu Tenshi chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
aw! that's so cute!
Amaris of Twilight chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Another great chapter, Twilight. D And Yugi finally proposed! How cute!

Yep. It's kind of boring reading all those stories where they have similar personalities...I prefer them to be different. Opposites attract, after all. . But, in some situations, having similar aspects of personality is better. -Shrugs- All depends.

Looking forward to your next update!

Porcelain Dreams
B.E.W.DWarriorPrincess chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
wow, great story! you're a very talented writer, i like how you add all the little details into the story... It makes it very interesting. Seto is so cool, i love the fluff... You have a great way of bringing in Seto's 'caring side' without making him too OOC. CONTINUE and UPDATE... asap:)
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »