Reviews for Intercepted Ascension
Dragon Master's Mistress chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
You're BACK! YAY! I luv it! Can't wait til you write more!
I heart Seto chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
that chapter was AWESOME! it was a wonderful opening chapter to an awesome story-to-come! i'm glad u still kept the same writng style (like ur element of surprise and the hilarious humor)! the characters were portrayed perfectly, as always. i am happy that u added some fluff in the first chapter! i thought that kinda set the mood of the relationship between Seto and Iolite. i thought it was SO funny when mokuba said "yuk! you two are at it agian?" LOL! i also loved how u made Seto seem all flirty-like, like he always was with Iolite (he's so sexy when he talks like that!)! OMG! Iolite actually called him "Seto," not "Kaiba"! and they weren't even kissing that time! that was a nice touch too! i REALLY hope u update SOON! the story is SO cool already! u can bet that i'm gunna be checking every day to see if it is updated (like always)! keep up that FABULOUS work! ur that best!
Frosty Vermilion Petals chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Nice, nice. I can really see Mokuba and Iolite doing that. I know I would, but I think my balance may be better than hers. Though not much. Have you ever tried that? It's really fun! You just get a ton of bruises, and people think you're being abused...

Anyway, one or two grammar mistakes, but I shall over look that, simply because...I feel like it! And I promise I'll be a good reviewer from now on. My email was really screwy. That's also why I didn't reply to your email. Sowwy, sowwy!

Keep it up. I'll look forward to more, as always!

~!~Ver~!~

(I keep doing that stupid signature backwards, like this !~!)
Minor Arcana chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Lol, this was a good start. I enjoyed the last two lines, they made me smile. Seeing as you like Kaiba/OC fics, could you please give mine a chance and tell me what you think? It's called Abstract Destiny: Obsession. Thanks.
Josephine Jekyl chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
wow! more fluffy scenes! i love them. it was great of Iolite to take the blame for ruining kaibas socks, even though he wouldnt punish mokuba anyway. fantastic, wonderful! update soon ok?
scuba muffin chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
lol. you added some physics... "less friction". this was a good beginning chapter for the sequal. silk socks, huh. very manly. lol. i loved when mokuba said "you two are at it again" that was hilarious. can't wait for another chapter. bye
CRAZYABOUTANIME chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
GREAT CHAPTER! I was so afraid that you were just gonna end it at that...0.o the finale was just too good...it was like a dream that you dont wanna get out of.. u no wat i mean? so anywayz, PLEAZ UPDATE SOON!~~ I alwayz review.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16