Reviews for Intercepted Ascension
SinDRegrets911 chapter 20 . 7/30/2008
I can't wait to see where this is going!

Angel Assassin XIII chapter 20 . 5/13/2008
This is an absolutely great story.

You have to continue as soon as possible or i might die from the suspense. Sorry but i didnt have enough time to review the others, my bad!

~HC~
fanofthisfiction chapter 20 . 3/31/2008
This is one of my favorite stories. I hope you continue with this one. Seto and Iolite certainly make an interesting couple and she's one character who can hold her own when it comes to him. I love how she can get revenge on him and he can still pull things off without letting others know it bothers him so much. She is so dedicated to him and he to her that you always hope all comes through. On the outside, they live a fairytale life that is far from anything "normal" or dreamy. The side characters are also very interesting and you really start hoping that Raine and Margurite will somehow be swooped up in a turn of events that will bring everyone to justice and happiness along with the Seto and Iolite. Maybe they (Seto and Iolite) will finally get that honeymoon and have a daughter of their own eventually. Nah, that would be all too easy. I love the cliffhangers but hope you will complete this one. Thanks again for the entertainment.
Mandy chapter 20 . 3/16/2008
amazing please update soon!
yunsi chapter 20 . 11/21/2007
Hello~

Sorry if this review is a little incoherent...I just finished Uninvited and Intercepted Ascension. I think that's almost 5 hrs straight of staring at my laptop. o_O

Anyways, both Uninvited and this one were really awesome. I liked the humor and how you portrayed the characters. I hope you will have time to update this one and your other stories as well (like The Dream Realized and Secret Indulgences). Come to think of it, I liked all your stories. xD

So yeah...thank you for writing such amazing stories!
laila chapter 20 . 10/27/2007
great story,I can't wait to see what happen next,try to update it soon
395477 chapter 20 . 8/3/2007
Great story! Please update soon!
dela chapter 20 . 5/25/2007
i love your fic a lot hope that you update it soon
Writer Elsewhere chapter 20 . 12/21/2006
Hey I like your stories alot! They are pretty awesome. Please keep writing! Its awesome reading your stories!
Koralliseanne Phoenix chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
Wow. I can't wait to see Kaiba's actions in the next chapters. I hope he doesn't get Iolite into any more trouble.
Moonbei chapter 20 . 6/28/2006
awesome! just simply (or even complexly) AWESOME! u'r one helluva writer and that i stayed up til 5 AM just to read all the chapters of Uninvited and now today i just read all the published Intercepted Ascension. I'm totally drawn into your writings. they're written so well and very realistically! i also couldn't stop laughing my head off at some parts and comments/thoughts from the characters. it's so great that i'm even rendered speechless and in complete awe... I LOVE YOU! lol. i really admire you! i wish i could write like you, but sadly i stink at writing and am better off reading. I hope you'll complete the story! never stop writing cuz u got awesome talent for it! anyways, good luck with life and take care! i look forward to the next chapter.

~Marlene
charlie's rogue angel chapter 20 . 5/7/2006
hi there, i haven't bene on this site in ages...lucky me that i found the update. woo hoo! really enjoyed it.
WannaBea chapter 20 . 5/6/2006
Hoho...lol...I love Seto! He's GREAT! and he finally told Iolite he loved her! I'm so glad you updated! Great story and really good chapter...worth the wait!
Wishinstahhz chapter 20 . 5/6/2006
Awesome chapter! So deep and yet I got it. I really want to know is going to happen. *Teary eye.* He loves her... *Screams it to the whole world.*
Scuba Muffin chapter 20 . 5/5/2006
omg! i totally almost started crying when seto said he loves her! i'm so glad you updated!
235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »