Reviews for Intercepted Ascension
Mandy chapter 20 . 3/16/2008
amazing please update soon!
yunsi chapter 20 . 11/21/2007
Hello~

Sorry if this review is a little incoherent...I just finished Uninvited and Intercepted Ascension. I think that's almost 5 hrs straight of staring at my laptop. o_O

Anyways, both Uninvited and this one were really awesome. I liked the humor and how you portrayed the characters. I hope you will have time to update this one and your other stories as well (like The Dream Realized and Secret Indulgences). Come to think of it, I liked all your stories. xD

So yeah...thank you for writing such amazing stories!
laila chapter 20 . 10/27/2007
great story,I can't wait to see what happen next,try to update it soon
395477 chapter 20 . 8/3/2007
Great story! Please update soon!
dela chapter 20 . 5/25/2007
i love your fic a lot hope that you update it soon
Writer Elsewhere chapter 20 . 12/21/2006
Hey I like your stories alot! They are pretty awesome. Please keep writing! Its awesome reading your stories!
Koralliseanne Phoenix chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
Wow. I can't wait to see Kaiba's actions in the next chapters. I hope he doesn't get Iolite into any more trouble.
Moonbei chapter 20 . 6/28/2006
awesome! just simply (or even complexly) AWESOME! u'r one helluva writer and that i stayed up til 5 AM just to read all the chapters of Uninvited and now today i just read all the published Intercepted Ascension. I'm totally drawn into your writings. they're written so well and very realistically! i also couldn't stop laughing my head off at some parts and comments/thoughts from the characters. it's so great that i'm even rendered speechless and in complete awe... I LOVE YOU! lol. i really admire you! i wish i could write like you, but sadly i stink at writing and am better off reading. I hope you'll complete the story! never stop writing cuz u got awesome talent for it! anyways, good luck with life and take care! i look forward to the next chapter.

~Marlene
charlie's rogue angel chapter 20 . 5/7/2006
hi there, i haven't bene on this site in ages...lucky me that i found the update. woo hoo! really enjoyed it.
WannaBea chapter 20 . 5/6/2006
Hoho...lol...I love Seto! He's GREAT! and he finally told Iolite he loved her! I'm so glad you updated! Great story and really good chapter...worth the wait!
Wishinstahhz chapter 20 . 5/6/2006
Awesome chapter! So deep and yet I got it. I really want to know is going to happen. *Teary eye.* He loves her... *Screams it to the whole world.*
Scuba Muffin chapter 20 . 5/5/2006
omg! i totally almost started crying when seto said he loves her! i'm so glad you updated!
Savvy0X chapter 20 . 5/5/2006
God I ADORE Kaiba in this fic. I'm so glad you have updated! It's been a LONG time! Anyways this was awesome, and there was fluff! Oh I love fluff. Kaiba's simple logic astounds me, but it is quite funny. He is impatient so I'm fairly sure things will start to come to a close. Awesome update and I await the next one!
Youselessnawledge chapter 19 . 5/3/2006
Hey hey you have an awesome fic i look forward to reading your next one :):)
mariks1andonly chapter 19 . 3/20/2006
Hey I loved this chapter! WOW sorry I have not reviewed in a long time but I have been so busy with school work and stuff. Plus I have had major writers block on my stories and am working on a new one! So I hope to see more chapters soon and look for new chapters for my stories from me and a new story from me sometime soon hopefully.
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »