Reviews for Intercepted Ascension
Cat chapter 19 . 3/7/2006
Thanks for the update!I just had the time to read this and I loved is she ever going to feel better she just can't seem to ever not be sick.
Gaiden Blaze chapter 19 . 2/8/2006
I loved this chapter. However, I'm starting to feel really sorry for Kaiba. Can't Iolite just listen for once? I know she has a wild streak, but she needs to see that Kaiba freaks out everytime she does something stupid. I also hope that Marguerite gets her butt chewed off by Raine and Kaiba. She's such a bad influence. lol keep up the awesome work! update soon!
MadeInChina chapter 19 . 2/6/2006
_ you are back!

GREAT CHAPTER,

please continue.
charlie's rogue angel chapter 19 . 2/5/2006
this is one twisted family i must say. i like the way that you put the story as a kind of mystery from all the suspense- it really gives your story so much depth.
Mulle chapter 19 . 2/2/2006
Great chapter yet again.

Finally. Seto has admitted that he loves her, but why did he have to do it when she was asleep? She really does deserve to know that the man she loves so deeply loves her back- Bigtime.

There's still so much mystery. like who was in the car the day Alexandra was murdered? was it Rain (but then again he loves her too much to ever let anything happen to her- so probably not). then there's Edward it is a possibility. or perhaps it's someone else like Gertrude? I guess I have to wait and find out won't I?

but the question still remains why was she murdered? Did she know too much for her own good? Was she too powerful?

you see you've got my mind spinning trying to figure out all theses little things.

But what else can I say- actually write but that's beside the point. I hop that there's some (a LOT)more SetoxIolite action in the next chapter. They're so cute together and totally meant to be- I'm glad that Seto finally admitted that to himself.

Well as I said another great chapter- with hopefully many more to come. Yuo've got a gift and you use it well.
setos angel01 chapter 19 . 2/2/2006
Really good chapter, you have a really god story going here so keep it up!
Savvy0X chapter 19 . 2/2/2006
FINALLY! You updated! It was kind of boring but things are going to start picking up soon. It was great thogh and I'm glad you updated. PLEASE make the next one soon!
Anya-06 chapter 19 . 2/2/2006
Am so happy to see that you update this story, i was starting to think that you lost the desire to keep writting this amazing story.

At the same time you left me with a lot to think until your next update, like who was the man in the car, why marguarite didn't accept the crown, even do i have my guesses that she allie with the enemy.

Please update soon!
Wishinstahhz chapter 19 . 2/2/2006
Hmm.. I really do wonder why Maguerite didn't take the throne. Hmm, so he really did confess his love. WEll you don't sound so well, but hope you will feel better and maybe an update? *wink wink*
Scuba Muffin chapter 19 . 2/1/2006
woman! where have you been! i think you've forgotten about me, you're never on anymore. (this is megan by the way) i love this chapter! Seto is the most awesomest guy ever! i will HOPEFULLY talk to you later...if you're ever on!
KaiKaiCutie chapter 19 . 2/1/2006
Awesome chapter. I getting curious now. who murdered iolite mom? please update soon. Pretty please!
WannaBea chapter 19 . 2/1/2006
CUTE CHAPPIE (the end)

I'm so happy you updated, I'm sure you did it as soon you could!

I love this story

I loved the ending!
Azrael Storm chapter 18 . 12/19/2005
I love this story. Please continue to write it. It's awesome. You're a great writer and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon.
Maya chapter 18 . 11/17/2005
It's one of the best fic's out there. normally i'm not really keen on KaibaxOC but I really like Iolite, she's got sparks. So take your time with the story it really is incredible. I do wonder what Seto will do when he finds out the Conner is dead? and what was the other document that he took from the hospital?

another random question how old are the characters in the story?

Please contiune with it it's grat- but I already said that didn't I?- oh well good things are always nice to twice- right?
Doesn't Matter chapter 18 . 11/17/2005
I love this story a lot - one of my favorites! You have great original characters and an amazingly original story! Please keep updating and keep up the awesome work and you're an awesome writer! -
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »