Reviews for Intercepted Ascension
Azrael Storm chapter 18 . 12/19/2005
I love this story. Please continue to write it. It's awesome. You're a great writer and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon.
Maya chapter 18 . 11/17/2005
It's one of the best fic's out there. normally i'm not really keen on KaibaxOC but I really like Iolite, she's got sparks. So take your time with the story it really is incredible. I do wonder what Seto will do when he finds out the Conner is dead? and what was the other document that he took from the hospital?

another random question how old are the characters in the story?

Please contiune with it it's grat- but I already said that didn't I?- oh well good things are always nice to twice- right?
Doesn't Matter chapter 18 . 11/17/2005
I love this story a lot - one of my favorites! You have great original characters and an amazingly original story! Please keep updating and keep up the awesome work and you're an awesome writer! -
sarah chapter 18 . 11/17/2005
omg!conners died, whats going to happen to iolite now?great chapter!cant wait till u update agian
Wishinstahhz chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
oh ew! Thank god Iolite killed dat disgusting man. It's great to hear from dis story agen ] He truly did deserved to die... Hmm... i wouldnt really noe how he would act in love... nice chapter, cant wait for more but only if u hav time ] no pressure! XD
Even Tstar chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
Of course we all want you to keep writing this story! (and, all your stories) It's a relief for all us shadow readers to read something with:

1. well crafted plot

2. well developed characters (your OC's are great, and you have Kaiba and Co. pretty spot-on)

3. Correct grammar and spelling.

Keep up the good work (despite college being a beast, believe me, I know, and personally I like reading your stuff to unwind!). I wanna know what happens!

Oh, and ignore my 'creative' punctuation; I am a science major and don't know any better. Byes!
charlie's rogue angel chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
i love a good twist in a story- perfect timing too. i'd like it if you continued the story too. (i didn't like the Conner guy much).
WannaBea chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
'llo !

Yes! You updated !

I'm glad you did coz this story is gr8 !

C ya
Anya-06 chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
this is not fare, why the poor Iolite have to pass all this things. this is so frustrating. now you leave us with a huge cliffhanger of what's the fade of our favorite princess and what is going to think seto of all this.

please keep writting this story and update soon.
wara chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
I want you to keep on with your story! I just found it today, and I think it's absolutely fascinating! keep up the good work
Scuba Muffin chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! that was, oh my god, i almost started crying! you have to hurry and update! when you get inspiration...you get inspiration. *shivers*
Savvy0X chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
Wow what. . Anyways please make the next one soon! I LOVE this story. PLEASE UPDATE *cries*
peachi goddess chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
Who would want to run away from a great story like this? Stop thinking no one reads it, cuz I dont' believe it's true. You're an amazing authoress and I enjoy every story you have written. Especially this one. Very intense chappie I have to say, couldn't have been written any better.

Keep up the great work! It's awesome!
KaiKaiCutie chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
Thank goodness you've updated i thought you were going to stop writing this story which i would be really mad. Excellent chapter. Things are heating up and i can't wait till the next chapter so please update really soon.
aftertheshow40214 chapter 17 . 11/9/2005
sorry to seem rude, but have you discontinued this story or something? writers block?

it seems like you haven't updated in practically...forever.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »