Reviews for The One With The Perfect Anniversary
Trude chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
very touching - thanks for writing
Veridissima chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Very sweet

Love it
Miss-Bing chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Great :) Maybe to late for a review, but I loved it
Leslie Anne Levine chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Omg, omg, omg. I used to read Friends fanfiction soo much almost a year ago. I was literally obsessed...and i remember i used to(and still do) love your writing. And i stopped...for some reason...i guess i lost interest in it...but today, i was feeling nostialgic(sp?),and decided to come back and reread some of the older stuff. So with you in mind, i come here to read some beautifully written stories by the wonderful SFGrl, because you were one of my faves. (i was a lurker, i gotta admit,lol).And i'm happy(and kinda surprised) that you're still writing!(or you were almost 2 months ago) This is in a way reviewing all of your stories...but this story was very good too. What i'm trying to say is, i dunno...it just brought back memories...and i was just really happy that you are still writing...(i think). I hope i got my point across. I guess i felt bad for not reviewing before. Thank you so much for writing those amazing stories, and this one...you really made my life, and many others, better(especially when the show ended) and sometimes the show more enjoyable to watch. Your work is amazing, and i really hope you do something about your amazing talent! Thank you. :)
screaming truth chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Aww. I was so sad for them when they couldn't have children, that episodes ending was just heartbreaking. But this is a great story.

LP
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
yeah not only the sweetest thing since colin firth in tights but, even better, maybe the sweetest thing since colin said ,'i like you very much. just as you are'. lol ANYWAY...I'm such a fan of yours. I think you've won this contest hands down. I haven't even sat down and thought about what I want to write yet! lol!
LetMeSlipAway chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
This was really beautiful. It just reminds me how unfair it is, though, that Mondler couldn't have a baby. Anyway... this was really beautiful.
Ginchy Amanda chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Oh, A...this is beautiful. You've made the perfect story, with the perfect anniversary gift. )
amelia chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
That was just so sad and sweet all rolled into one!
Exintaris chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
You do love them, don't you - especially Chandler, maybe? This is a much nicer way of handling it than on the show.
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
that is so sweet..i love good mondler too.
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
that was really good! update multi chapter fics soon!
DeathByMushrooms chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
That's possibly the sweetest thing since Colin Firth in tights. I'm serious.
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Loved it, that was so cute and just what I needed. Ahh you made me realise how much I missed Friends hehe, thank god we have you;)
Kay this is Heather chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
This was just the sweetest thing! When he handed her the envelop I really didn't know what it was, but a lot of things were racing through my head. I thought maybe it was some donors information or something. I've read fics where Monica gives Chandler an envelop with a pregnancy test or sonogram inside as a surprise, so I like it the other way too. Thanks for a sweet fic!