Reviews for Lost and Found
Mellannen chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
WOW i forgot all about this story. and im glad to see ur alive too lol. i cant wait til next year for ur next reply lol im jk. take ur time. i hate it when writers rush to post the next chapters bc it makes the storyline rushed, which i also greatly dislike. lol so have fun and take ur time. ill be waiting patiently lol bye!

Mellannen
Mellannen chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
hey its amanda again. i like how u built this up. keep on going!

Amanda
Abuhin chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Finally, an update!

"something good is probably going to happen" Hmm, that's one way of looking at it.

Does Brooke even know she's adopted. She's sure in for a shock when she finds out these people are her blood relatives.
Chaotic-Midget chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
This is a genius storyline. But in your next chapter, could you clerify who is who's parents and the whole family situation? I got really confused as of chapter 2 and on.
x0xchelzx0x chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Wow, its really good! I love it! Just one question does brookes adoptive mom no there cousions? Anyways that sux that there cousins there so cute together! and plz say that matt agrees to see her! i think it would be so cute for a reunion between them!
Mellannen chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
theres just one small problem...and i have it will all chapters of all stories...THE ENDINGS OF THE CHAPTERS. I hate cliffhanger endings. Yet, i love them because they keep me involved in the story. Oh btw, Your welcome!

Eowthirenn

(Amanda)
LyG4ever chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
Great to see you updated!

Keep it up!

Always a fan,

LyG4ever.
Eowthirenn chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
please please please hurry. i love where u are taking this ff. gr8 job and keep up the good work!

Eowthirenn

PS: check out my own ff at
lilhpwitch chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Post Please! I wanna know what happens! Great Series! Gordo has just got to end up seeing Brooke and finding a place in his heart for her. What will Brooke's adopted parents say?
GFMarshall chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
Again, like the prequel, this looks great. I have to say, this looks hard to continue. I hope you can finish this. Try not to keep us waiting for too long. Anyways, Kudos again, your a talented author.

GFMarshall

P.S. If you still want, I finally updated my story. Please review me back, it would mean alot.
BrittBoo chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
oh my gosh! lol this is getting really good
Lin chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
uh oh! now the trouble starts.
toocutecarrie chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
Good Chapter! Keep it up!
LyG4ever chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
Hey! Great ff! Very funny ending of chapter 2!

Keep it up!
BrittBoo chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Adam McGuire would be Brooke's cousin because brookes mom was his dad's sister. do u understand? this story seems really good so far tho