Reviews for Glimmer
Overscore chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
You just gave this scene an entirely new meaning for me. ...Wow. Well, that, and a couple of runaway tears, but hey! I welcome that! XD
minnichi chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this was beautiful...i teared up a little :'(
Niwaki chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I think it's very good thank you
Emily chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
That was really, really good. And sad too!
SilverKitsune013 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This was excellent beyond words. I almost cried reading this. Wonderful job!
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
*dies from sadness*

*ressurects*

*rereads*

*dies from sadness again*

*repeats six times*

I've always loved Vivi. I've always loved black mages. But that... THAT was just beautiful... as confusing as it was :D
Karasu Kurokiba chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Beautiful. Beautiful sad, beautiful lovely, just beautiful. There is no other way to say it. Simply beautiful.
Dragonmaster01 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
;_;

So cute and sad.

*patpats blackmage*

And yes, I could understand it perfectly well.
Gelendra chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I love this one. The first time I read it, I had to go over a couple of things to make sure I got them right, that I understood, but I love the way you srote it. How the other Black Mages put their feelings and sensations as "orders" or "never-orders." And I love that way they describe Vivi as "dusty-quiet." Very fitting. This is one of my favorite stories to date.
Penultima chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I read this over... again.(too lazy to sign in) So nice! I can read this ten times and not get bored. Thank you! *sob* *sob*
Penultima chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
VERY nice... just like 'Beneath', almost nicer. I love the way you ahve recreated Vivi in words, through third eprson or even other people's point of views. And yes, I msut agree; Final Fantasy is inspiring. Even without accenting on it, as a writer(amateur as I am), it's been one of those things which inspire my fics! Not to mention they're almost all FF. LOL

Great job! Keep it up!
Bethany chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Er, "influence of gravy"? Well, it turned out wonderful! So expressive...and stuff.
Adakie chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
((9.9) that was . . . BEAUTIFULL! Omg, that was just sooooooo great! Wow -
Reflection of the Sky chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
*snifflesnuffle* WHAHAHA that is so sad *sniff* I have a confession to make I cryed my eyes out when I saw that scene Poor Vivi why do they do this to you. *grabs Vivi and hugs him while muttering about pain* *sniffsniff* Okay I'm done but this is good.
Ketty chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Read you fiction and it is so emotional. It is really nicely written.