Reviews for Glimmer
ChaosWEAPON chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
You wrote this before you played it? Awesome! I'd bet anything that this is exactly what the developers were thinking when they made the scene!
CrimsonShinigami chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
I don't care if it sounded like was good...and cool...and so very added...
Nephalim CelesTerra chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
wonderful and touching story! That was truly the saddest scene in the game! I really felt sorry for Vivi at the moment. *sniff*
Hoshikaji chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
This was a beautiful story! I also cried at the scene, but I think you and I were totally right; black mages are cool. My sister is a Vivi fan, I will make her read this. She will also cry, and then we shall both hail you.
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
That was amazing. And and far as I know, they aren't after Vivi's shoes...(and no, I haven't finished the game either.) Ah, never mind that. This was an excellent fic. It goes on...favorites!
JW chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
*sniff* that was beautiful
Kuroitsuki chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
AA Wowowowowow! That was GREAT! *starry eyes* Awww... I don't have any words. This is what I call excellent fanfiction...
piccolo lover chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Why is it that the best writers continue to apologise profusely for writing REALLY GOOD fics? This one almost made me cry, and yet you still HAD to put your little "sorry this was so bad" paragraph at the end! *whew* Sorry bout that. I really liked this one (as I do all of yours _~) I think you really captured the simplicity of the Black Mages.

It sucked, my ass... *grumbles*
AD3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Oh, dear... well, that was very good, and... *cracks up again at the 'Maybe I got the entire thing totally wrong'* Yeeees, sexy shoes... *ahem* Again, loved it, not crap, not confusing... very good. I haven't finished it either, but you probably have by now... aaaanyway... *waddles off to play some more*
Kefit chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
Wow...that was extraordinary. This is most definatly one of the best fics I have ever read. I love the last line. Simply awesome. Please write more.
chibi chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
oh jeeze. that was...fantastic. It made me cry at the end. I always thought that was one of the saddest scenes in the game..
SpeedySwaf chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Actually, that was a very good idea of what a Black Mage thought of before gaining independence. Nice job!
Dusken chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Kinda sad, but well described. Though the language reminds me of the Qu's
Kallah chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
I liked it, excellent POV.
Kingpin chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Sorry but it sounds like Quina said all that.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »