Reviews for Glimmer
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
*mouth hanging open* Gah that's WONDERFUL! I love it! Seriously! You truly showed that Black Mages, even though they are mindless, DO HAVE feelings! *sniffles* Oh, poor mages. I grew to love them . . . KEWL FIC! SERIOUSLY! _
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
It's not that confusing, folks! Iliked it - *something* made those mages protect Vivi, and you've come up with a good reason why!
UC chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
That was cool. Except the mage sounds a lot like Quina which is mildly disturbing... well, whatever. (I remember that scene... so sad...)
Kyoko2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
You're right, that was a bit on the confusing side; however, if you understand that it's coming from a black mage's point of view, it's a lot easier to comprehend. This fic was pretty good. )
Wulipix chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
It was kind of hard to understand but it was a good fic.
Valefor chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
*clicks the little "Add story to favorites" button* Sucked? Psssh, you should be ashamed for thinking as such! This is prolly my favorite Black Mage fic so far... I LOVED the structure, particulary; I think it's rather effective with the general tone of that scene. Simple, repetitive, like a child... The way they were all so dedicated to fulfilling their orders ("To live is obey, whatever ordered" is a VERY nice line, might I add) yet willing to stand up against hurting Vivi... Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.
Fai7hl3ss chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
wow, i acutally thought that was really good, dispite the fact that the continous repeating of phrases annoyed the hell out of me at times (sorry but it did) it was really good, and even the annyoing parts i wouldn't change. good work keep it up .
White Mage chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
No, it did not suck. I thought it was what a black mage would think...and you did not get it wrong. Your story may be short, but that is what makes it sparkle...*Her watch beeps and she looks at it* Uh...look at the time! I need to get back to my troops, but it was nice to review your fanfic. *Runs to her ship, which is controlled by her black mages and red mages*
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3