Reviews for Somebody Is Waiting For Me
Randomass chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
The way you describe emotions through the usage of gemstones are really unique and fitting, considering this is from Terra's POV. It's unique because this is the first RobRae story I've read that is in a different style of writing than others because trust me, I've read a lot, and they're all almost the same. I would definitely favourite this, but I don't have an account. But still, thanks for sharing.
Dark-heika chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
quite interesting. good work.

as for the japanese... 'watashi' actually means 'I,' but it's a more... humble form of it. 'Ore' (a more boastful form) would suit cyborg better. just saying!
The Amaranthine Raven chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Simply beautiful. I loved the gemstone comparisons it fit very well. Amazing job!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
It's beautiful:)
TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Great fic. Love the gemstone comparisons, they're really fitting.
romanceaddict3320 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
i liked it. raven and robin are a great match even though they have their problems. i don't completely understand the gems thing but i like the story. :)
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Woah, sweet! This is a side of Terra I've never seen before, good job!
Super Reader chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Wow. That was incredible. I love it! The way you add stones and things into it is amazing. And it also fits Terra as she has those powers over the Earth (or rocks). Great oneshot.
superheroxnerd chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
wow...that was...pretty...

it was great! ]

good POV, spelling, plot, the works...

fantastic job!
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
that was defintely different style of writing for you but i kinda liked, but then again i just really enjoy reading your work because it is always different in some way but it is the good kind of different. i just have to say it again i just really love to read your stories, they're like good books you never want to put down because you just want to find out what happens at the end, even if you have read it ten times before. i personally think that you are a really great author. _
alena-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
That was so awesome. Terras pov was really great because I actually like Terra.

I like the idea with gemstones. It was just great.

Alena

Ps Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors but its late here in Germany and I am too lazy too look them up in a dictionary or to use my brain properly.
vegiegurl chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I love the whole Terra point of view (and the story! _
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
nice angle with the terra thinking robin is hot thing... coz he is. all the jewels... nice touch too.

good job
softballtitan009 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! THAT WAS SO GOOD! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! *crowd cheers* SEQUEL!
Dangerproneredhead chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Great story, a very unique style! I mean, who would've thought to do a Robin/Raven story using Terra as the point of view?

The concept was very original, and liked the slightly sad tone at the end. Lyrics fit very well.

Looking forward to your next piece!