Reviews for The Desert's Rose
dravius762 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Freakin awesome story... hope it will be finished someday
k-shee chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
It's been more than half a year. Update.

(Pretty please?)
Mookoo chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
You know what Sheik needs, an enema.
Mookoo chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
You know what Sheik needs, an enema.
reena chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
Fucking cliffhanger. Sob sob you haven't updated in a while hurry up I've read this story several times already. I love this fic so much.

I bet Link isn't Link and Sheik is just delusional arharharhar.
Lunar Guardian chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Loved the chapter. Is Link supposed to be something evil in the illusion of him or is he real...?
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
Guh! Sheik-baby! Noo! Not my poor, defenseless Sheik-baby!

Ahem. Honey, fix your quotation marks. Unless of course, this is a new thing, not having quotation marks in your chapters? -raises one eyebrow quizically-
Lunar Guardian chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
You absolutly need to continue this story! I love it! And I know this is a little off topic but, I've been trying to upload a story for awhile now and I can't figure out how! I have it all typed out on open office but im stuck now :P Sorry for me ranting, anyway... CONTINUE THE STORY OR SOME READERS MIGHT GET VIOLENT!
Shadowy Pheonix chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
Great story! I can't wait to see it finished! But the fact that there are no " around dialoge in the later parts of it bugs me a little... just a little...
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Yayayayayayay! Sheik is alive and well! And, just because I read the epi to Ruby, Tallic will be OK! YAY!

And many more yay's that I finally got around to reading what you updated. The stones kind of remind me of MM.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
I love Kasuto!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
Way to go Tallic! Make that mean ol' Sheik take you. XD
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Coma my ass. You're just lazy. :)
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Nice. And thanks for the shoutout lol.

I like where you're taking this story. But you've already had my review, so... see ya around.
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
Dude, I'm so glad you updated. I love this fic.

I got the email and was like, "Awsome."

If you need an editor, let me know... you seemed to be missing punctuation lol. I imagine it was just your writing program, though.