Reviews for The Desert's Rose
DragonflyxParodies chapter 10 . 3/29
I really love how you've tied elements of OoT/MM in with this fic. It's very realistic and indepth and fully it's own story, but you've created something that just melds with the Zelda game itself awesomely.
Incredible job!
dravius762 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Freakin awesome story... hope it will be finished someday
k-shee chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
It's been more than half a year. Update.

(Pretty please?)
Mookoo chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
You know what Sheik needs, an enema.
Mookoo chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
You know what Sheik needs, an enema.
reena chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
Fucking cliffhanger. Sob sob you haven't updated in a while hurry up I've read this story several times already. I love this fic so much.

I bet Link isn't Link and Sheik is just delusional arharharhar.
Lunar Guardian chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Loved the chapter. Is Link supposed to be something evil in the illusion of him or is he real...?
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
Guh! Sheik-baby! Noo! Not my poor, defenseless Sheik-baby!

Ahem. Honey, fix your quotation marks. Unless of course, this is a new thing, not having quotation marks in your chapters? -raises one eyebrow quizically-
Lunar Guardian chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
You absolutly need to continue this story! I love it! And I know this is a little off topic but, I've been trying to upload a story for awhile now and I can't figure out how! I have it all typed out on open office but im stuck now :P Sorry for me ranting, anyway... CONTINUE THE STORY OR SOME READERS MIGHT GET VIOLENT!
Shadowy Pheonix chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
Great story! I can't wait to see it finished! But the fact that there are no " around dialoge in the later parts of it bugs me a little... just a little...
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Yayayayayayay! Sheik is alive and well! And, just because I read the epi to Ruby, Tallic will be OK! YAY!

And many more yay's that I finally got around to reading what you updated. The stones kind of remind me of MM.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
I love Kasuto!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
Way to go Tallic! Make that mean ol' Sheik take you. XD
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Coma my ass. You're just lazy. :)
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Nice. And thanks for the shoutout lol.

I like where you're taking this story. But you've already had my review, so... see ya around.