Reviews for Verso
Winddrifter chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
You have a really great style. Your story flows so well, it's just like reading the old school comics. I love that you have kept the chracters true to form. I know it's been an age since you've updated but you should really finish this
scribblemyname chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
This is amazingly good. And the last chapter wasn't that rough. I can't wait to read more.
bologna121 chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Come back! I mean it. I really love where this was going! And you just left me forver with a cliffhanger. ;D Update please
LA chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
This is great stuff! Exactly how things SHOULD be dealt with. Idiot Marvel. Can't wait til the next part!
Tammy chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
I loved seeing Rogue and Storm go riding, their friendship, and how concerned Ororo was for Rogue. It's nice to see that Remy is holding up his end of the deal too. Keep writing.
tinuviel-telcontar chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
Don't Stormy and Roguey make a wonderful sibling bonding? In fact, in the Evolution universe one of my major complaints is that Storm gets hardly any screen time. She would be a real balm to evo Rogue's numerous wounds, cuz although in evo they went as far as changing Rogue from a volputuous bombshell to an angsty goth, they've retained Stormy's loving Mother Earth touch and they complement each other in evo real well. And fie on Jean..how much I hate her in both the universes! Her and that I've-got-a-six-foot-pole-stuck-up-my-ass Scott. I *abhor* both of them. But ah, Marvel loves 'em. So, can't do much reall, can we?

Carry on the great job (and update fast!)

lurrve,

tinuviel-telcontar
kitsuK8 chapter 5 . 12/17/2005
yea! an update! thanks a buncha!

~*~loves~*~
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! SO GOOD! DO UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
ishandahalf chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
huzzah, glad to see an update, as i always am. and as usual, fabulous stuff! i liked storm's conversation with rogue, a nice contrast to jean's chat with remy. at least ororo's supporting them in their little venture, which i'm glad for. but ooh, a chat about belle? she always makes me nervous, even just the mere mention of her... but things seemed to go okay there, so i'll breathe easier. for now.

the point is, greatness! can't wait for more, so keep it coming.
BlkDiamond chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
Ending with ..."I remember one time when..." really really really sucks! Other then the chapter ending this was a very good story and you are doing a great job bringing them along. Update soon.
NuTTy chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I love this story and all the stories you've written. You have a gift for bring out the characters and making them real. It's been a long time since I've read a Gambit fic where there's something original and new. Your portrayal of all the characters and their fallacies made them real. Gambit has his own issue and this is the first time I've read something that address that he probably have a lot issues that even he doesn't want to address. This include all the other character. Jean seem to see that Remy has issues that he's avoided addressing. Wonder if Rogue and Remy will at least grow and learn to overcome some of their issues at the end of the story. Looking forward to reading more.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Wow! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE STORY! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR US! DO UPDATE ASAP!
samson28 chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Lovely chapter - just had time to read it with my coffee before work. :o)
IvyZoe chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
I totaly agree with you about the writing more than one fic at the same time thing. I just CAN'T do it!

I tried...and as the world can see...I only got up to my first chapter in Mask.

ANywya...great chappy!

Loved how Remy and Rogue are really pushing their way forward. Jean was a tad nosey though. What was up with her? She really needed to keep her nose out of their buisness!

Funny comment Remy made to her concerning Logan fawning over her and Jean loosing her nice girl Facade.

ANywya...great stuff.

Update soon!
Tammy chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
This was a great chapter. I'm glad Rogue seems to be making some progress. Remy and Scott's exchange over the comm was cute. And I wonder, was Jean right about Remy and Rogue? Write more.