Reviews for We Got Sucked into A Black Hole!
Uyi chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Ender is almost as smart as Bean btw. :I

God story. DO WANT MOAR.
11kira11 chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
every one's a critic, don't let it get you down. Personally, I think your story rocks! It's classic!
NothingButTrouble chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Actually, I agree with John.

This story is ridiculous. And when I say ridiculous, I don't mean 'funny and witty', I mean 'worthy of ridicule'. It has no plot, expositionm, or climax to speak of. It is horribly written and riddled with both spelling and grammatical errors. And all of the characters are incredibly OOC. I duly suggest you get a beta reader, or, failing to accomplish that, make your characters three-dimensional or at the very least take out all the bashing and author inserts. And, for the love of Pete, change the title. Make it something better than, 'We Got Sucked Into A Black Hole!'
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
i liked this story. it's really funny, especially the alex rider song.
seccaberry chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
John, if you were serious about what you said in that review... That's just sad..

Very asinine ( definition of asinine: of or like an a**)

If not then do not be offended... It's just I wouldn't want somebody saying that to ME...So..Ya :/

seccaberry chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
:D heehee funny entertaining hilarious...How else can I describe your story? Well it's really good! PLease continue!...NOW! RIGHT THIS SECOND!Qui...

... ...

Voice: Seccaberry is currently gone do to technical difficulties...

Seccaberry: *sreams in backround while evil cupcake men drag her down to her frostingy death!*

Voice: Please stop reading this review.

Seccaberry: No! Don't listen to him! He's an evil cupcake man! He'll steal your soul! A!*cupcake man shovs a glob of evil frosting in Seccaberry's mouth* A!

Voice: We need you to stop no matter how concerned you are.*eEccaberry screams in backround* WE know you want these technical difficulties to be stopped. So do we. So please leave us be to fix this problem once and for all!

Seccaberry: NO! I'm the problem he's talking about! He's gonna take care of ME! A...*Seccaberry is given evil frosting once again* Help me! Please help ME!

*Seccaberry's screams echo ominously throughout Lady Eldeweiss' readers minds*

...To be continued
Ink Knight chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Petra, in pink. That's classic! And when you mentioned Nita in Ch.1 you did mean Nita Callahan from the Young Wizards series right?

NonyMouse chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
fantastic. i like that song too. you should have Ender do more stuff. i like Ender. please update soon.
NonyMouse chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
i was gonna wait till i finished reading to comment, but i just had to say: AH, NO! FRILLY PINK DRESSES! HOW COULD YOU! i weep for poor, poor Petra.

and i love your story.
Drunken Boxer chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
Well, that was random, but fun! Peace out
anna chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
ahahahaah... omg you're brilliant

my favorite is chapter 4

thanks for temporary relief from the incredibly boringness of the internet.
John chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
pfft! what an increadably stupid story, why do you even bother writing it
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Whoa, do I take your question on that review you gave me to mean that. . .*gasp* you haven't read the other Ender books yet? That's horrible! You must go read them immediately! Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, and Children of the Mind. And Bean's other books. Unless of course you were talking about Orson Scott Card's *other* other books, like Alvin Maker. Ooh, and the one I'm reading now, which is Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus. So, yeah, long pointless extra review, update soon!
PrincessEilonwy chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Wow. Well, that's one way to scare them all away. . .I love that song. I also love the random information about the books and Bean explaining it all so matter-of-factly. Ender and Carn deserve punishment more because. . .well, actually, not Carn really. But I don't like young Ender much. I really only start liking him in Speaker for the Dead. So, either grow him up fast or punish him more! Mwahahaa. . .update soon.
Raablyn chapter 5 . 2/20/2005

You rock, Deli!

O yeah, my mom said I could come over but I can't find your phone number but I haven't really looked so you're gonna hafta call me.

I like this story!

A reminder: you have THE GREAT AUTHOR POWERS! You can fly! You can disapear into mid-air! You can summon Sam Fisher and have him terrorize your characters! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!

One last thing: toodles?

Remind me never, ever to go near Ms. Mansbach ever again.

Bye Spy-doe-tih.