Reviews for Lonely Night
jimmycranberry chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
incredibly sad...

very well written though!
DewOfTheSea chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aww...that's so sad...*sniffles* How tragic...terribly horribly sad...*weah* Curse you for making me feel so sad! j/k This was very good...I liked the way it was written with how everything happened the way it did...aww...poor Rikku...*sniffles* it was good, though. Two thumbs up!
xcutiekayla07x chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow, I've read this story like 5 times and not once did I realize you wrote it! It's really good! Sad, but really good! See ya later. ~*Kayla*~
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
? Rikku died? Wow, that was sad... Man, how's Yuna gonna react...? Poor Tidus, Yuna, and the rest of them... Well, gotta go. TTYL! And good job!

-Fanatic

P.S. I hope you can either write a sequel to this or keep it going, it's really good!
Hyper Kirby chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I'm not a fan of Tikku's, but I thought this was very.. well written, and I also thought it was very sad.. *teary eyed* lol. Anyways..

Great fic.
Nephthy-san chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
intriguing
gothic-rikku chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
no! rikku no die! i'm sad now!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
You had to kill Rikku in this one? Why especially since she's my favorite character! Fine, no updating for a month. I'm just kidding.
My God Can Beat Up Your God chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Oh that was so good
HypernatedRikku chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Oh how sweet! and sad...write more! oh please!
shadows-of-flame chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
aw! thats so sad! that tidus doesnt care, and that aurons like a big brother to rikku... that was him right? oh well, this is good stuff
Swamp-Eyes chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
oh my god this was sad... I mean really REALLY sad...So did he care or what..? ok you've totally depressed me...Anyway I'm a huge Tikku fan.. it would be great if you writed another piece like this!

Swamp-Eyes
m-kun chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
oh my god! this is horrible! (screams) she suicided! ahh! lolx...well well..nice story _!