Reviews for After the War
chinadoll381282001 chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Is that really the end? Because it doesn't feel like its finish at all. Can we have more please? I love stories with Ginny & Severus is it.
RejaNuha chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
LIES! This is not complete. You must update. I implore you. I really like this idea even though it is REALLY fast paced. You kind of skipped over the whole falling in love bit but that is okay. I love Severus but I'm new to reading his romances on here. I havent read anything like this one where it takes place after the war.

-Reja Nuha
Mxya chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
okay so what happened?

... is this seriously done?
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
DAMN! YOU MADE ME ALL GIDDY AND GRIN LIKE A GOOF! )) And that's a GOOD THING mind you! :D :) ;)
dapperyklutz chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
oh wow... :( so sad and well... wow...
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
aww... wow. xD I think Severus ADORES Ginny. xD :D
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
wow... loved the beginning... poor Ginny. :(
omnomnivore chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
I am liking this very much, but you do have one mistake. Ginny's real name is Ginevra. I looked it up just to be sure. :)
pulmicort7 chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
Oh, yet another Ginny/Severus by you. I feel spoiled. This one is wonderful, showing how Ginny picks up the pieces of her life with the help of Severus. The only criticism I have is that it seems incomplete, like you forgot the last chapter or something. Otherwise it was another beautiful story, thanx for the great read!
starbright37 chapter 9 . 10/19/2007
love it cant wait to read the next chapter. please update soon.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
Good job, cute story, but a kind of abrupt ending...I like it, but I think I'd like to see it wrapped up more. Did Hermione ever get her memory back? Does Percy ever show his ugly face? I'd love to see a sequel or something...is there one?
Art3misX chapter 9 . 3/5/2007
Hey. I loved the story itself! i don't mind if its AU or OOC, but may i please ask, how is this finished? I think there are still many unanswered questions...i dunno, could u maybe drop a reply just to explain ur reasoning? im sorry, i just dont get it...otherwise i love the story!
TRiaaaL chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Ginny's real name is Ginevra Weasley, not Virginia.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
something.l1k3.laughter chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
I can honestly say that I really, really loved that. You simply must update soon! I don't know how long I can last! *adds to watch list* *adds to favourites*
zafaran chapter 9 . 9/28/2006
Interesting. A touch disjointed in spots on transitions and such, but a very interesting plot and characters. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »