Reviews for Marvel 2000: Excalibur
Bro your amazing chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
PLEASEEEEE PICK THE SERIES BACK UPPPPPPP I love it I know it's been a few years but pleaseeeeeeeeee I'll love you forever
Comic dude chapter 22 . 6/25/2014
I love it so much I've been waiting forever for the next issue please hurry!
gen x chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
Not bad
Luc Star chapter 12 . 7/28/2006
Nice. Very nice indeed. You know, I really have little or no knowledge about the characters that you use in this fic. But still, the story is just so well written that I just can’t help but keep on reading. Learning a lot of stuff along the way that I could use as reference when I’m writing my own stuff up.

Was wondering however, since you’re part of the Marvel 20 staff - do you think you could somehow ask the writers of the other titles to post their stuff here on That site of yours seems to have pulled a disappearing act last time I checked… plus, leaving reviews there can be a bit of a drag.

Take care of yourself Hellion. I hope you don’t mind me recommending this fic on my Recommendations of the Week forum. You definitely deserve more than just one - well, two reviews (including mine) for your exceptional writing and storytelling. Later.

Doza
Danrilor chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I kind of felt like I was starting the story in the middle, but it seems to me that you were just cleaning house on a story from a previous author. It was still a thrilling, enjoyable romp and a good start to what I am sure is going to be a great story.

PS... visit this website: