Reviews for Diary of a Police girl
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
more please this is really funny
WhisperedMoonlight chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
I like this. Seras is one of my favorites.
NalaravatheRed chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
one more thing. An interesting pairing you've picked. you don't see nearly as many IxC fics as you'd think. *shrug*
NalaravatheRed chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
*pout* another good story left untouched. Please update it! Poor walter. heh.
Psychogrl chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
*nods* Yes, an Integra chap would rock! this story's great; normally ppl don't write stuff like this! *thumbs up*
NotanRappa chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
I absolutely love what you are doing here! Good job keeping in character too. This is good and I'd like to see more.
kelles chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
This is very well done. You have a great job at charactarizing Seras (and Walter too). The story was a very interesting read and I liked hearing about Seras' past and feelings of the future. Keep up the good writing. It's so nice to read IC Seras. She's one of my favorite charactars.
NotanRappa chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
This is good stuff. I haven't read it all yet, but I think this is good and I hope to see more of your stuff in future.
The Sinner of Anger chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
this is a wonderful diary for seras it is so not out of character good luck on the next chapter ok
Thess chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
I think the Pit ate my review in this one. It's very cute and IC so far, has fun moments without being OOC (actually IC humor is quite easily to accomplish, if authors put their heads on it and find out a proper setting).

I've a slight criticism in the format of the journal entries. If they give a nice visual effect, the format you have chosen makes it a tad difficult to read. And there's some chopped sentences:

""Oh yes, that long indeed. You see it all started around world war two..." He leaned

forward on his elbows, tenting his fingers as his eyes gained the kind of mist one gets in them while reminiscing of long ago."

Like that one. But I guess that's the Pit doing. Write more.
Torahiko chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Ooh, ooh, is Seras going to knock Pip around with her fingers next chapter? _ That'd be nifty. Mwehehe Good chapters so far. Seras is fairly IC, and the scene with her and Walter was very fitting of their relationship. Your dry wit is nothing but enjoyable, as usual. Bravo!

-Torahiko-
Hikari-Aegle chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Cons: An annoying master. _ Lol!

This is a great story, keep it up!
Noc and NC chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
this seems like a pretty good story! update soon, please!
ldjfjg chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
lol i think its good i like the last thing she says that she hopes she doesn't have to kick someones ass lol thars funny to me i don't know why
WGAnubis chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
I like it, keep it up. Gives an interesting point of view of Seras as she sees things now that shes a vamp.