Reviews for A Beast of Word
Big O chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Really cool.
GryphonWonder14 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Oh, wow! I loved that! This has to be the most interesting view on the war yet! Loved the ending as well, how grammer and spelling, as well as vocabulary were all very good! This story is definatly going on my favorites list.
Melitza chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Oh, I like that a lot. What an interesting look at the mad Major... And, at the honor in defeating the enemy. Of course we all know things don't turn out this way... But this would have been an interesting turn of events.

However, I think Alucard would be there shortly to spring Integra from jail. Watch out, Maxwell, your minutes are numbered...
Wynd Mage chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
You made me like Major, you are one of the first who knows how to write him properly.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
“I assure you he will become an eunuch. And what’s your excuse?”

Best line ever. XD I could so easily picture Integral saying that. This was darkly amusing. Good work.
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
A proper ending for a formidable rival. )
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
A grim portrait of the future. Integral and Major has such chemistry here.
SirDracula chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wonderful.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Oh my. Integral was so wonderful inside this story. You gave me a new viewpoint of the Major. Almost likable.
NightmareHound chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
That setting was great! I never have thought about a what if Enrico wins the war! Good job!
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Longer than your other Major's ficlet. With the nazi in a positive light? Very, very little positive but still... IntegralxMajor intrigues me, despite not being visually appealing, they would do quite the pair.
dani chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
that was pretty cool. i know this is probably a one shot, but if you continued with a story about integra being held captive by maxwell that would be really awesome. your a talented writer :)
Maria chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I liked the Major... here. Damn Maxwell. This is the closest to an IxMajor ficlet I can portrait (without being non con).
Sensoo chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Argh. ate my review!

I love this piece. You managed to make the Major somewhat likable yet totally IC. It was a take I never would have imagined. I liked it a lot.

Feeding Bits o' Anderson to the walking dead mad me sad. T_T
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
More Major goodness! And this time he's not the main villain. I love this situation, it was realistic and well written.

~ CrowRaven