Reviews for Alexandra The Arrogant
Xavier Gaines chapter 2 . 3/8
I think Melody is cute and beautiful.
Erin T. Aardvark chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
Cue the ominous music. Bum, bum, BUUUMMMMM! Hope the others will arrive in time.
Bad Castle chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
I was really digging this story with its dark aspect, and then I see it hasn't been updated in a while. If you can, please update. Thanks. Also, do you see Alexandra as pure evil, or do you want to have her learn her lesson from this if she makes it?
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
very cool

its just like the show

i hope you come back soon
Data Seeker chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
Dear MaryRose

Nice little update. The primary problem is that its way too short. You should make your chapters longer.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing is offensive.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
Dear MaryRose

Thanks for the update. Very short. You can get away with it due to the cliffhanger deal in this chapter. But you should make your chapters longer then this though.

Anyway, enough with the criticism. The narration and dialog is creative and in character (though its been years since I saw Jossie and the Pussycats).

The wholesome standards are totally high. Nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you.

God bless.

Erin T. Aardvark chapter 11 . 12/3/2007
I really like this story. I can see it as an episode of the TV show. I can hear the character voices speaking the dialog as I read it. I hope you finish it. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what's going to happen!
Data Seeker chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
MaryRose

Nice chapter. The quality is good.

Everyone (except Alexandra) are back at the ship and are getting ready to leave. Poor Melody, they won't listen to her.

Now their leaving; not realizing the danger Alexandra is in.

The wholesome standards are high (as usual).

I hope this review has a good influence on you. I will be waiting for an update. God bless.

Data Seeker

P.S. I hope to get a reply from you.
Data Seeker chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
Dear MaryRose

Another short, but good chapter; featuring Valerie and Alex at the ship.

The interaction between them was pretty good.

The wholesome standards are high.

Data Seeker chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
Dear MaryRose

A short, but good chapter. Well written.

Melody and Bleep are reunited with Josie and company and has news for them, but they won't listen. Nice cliffhanger. Wonder how she'll tell them if they won't listen.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing offensive. I hope your not getting bored with me flattering you with the same old things.

Data Seeker chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
Dear MaryRose

Another good chapter; featuring the missing Bleep and Melody.

Melody lost like a little child (she is like a child due to her simple mindset) and realizing her mistake. Very emotional.

Then she overhears some aliens talking about sacrfacing their new ruler to their god (I suspected it was too good to be true). Now she has to find the others.

The wholesome standards are high; nothing offensive.

Data Seeker chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
Dear MaryRose

Another good chapter. The quality is good.

Interesting; the aliens have made Alexandra their ruler. Josie and the others are surprised; Alexandra is egotistic (very in character); but the bright side is that she is not making things too difficult for Josie and the others. Now they have to find Melody.

Though I wonder what's up. Is Alexandra is some kind of danger; like maybe the aliens have a ritual to sacrface their rulers, and Josie and the others will have to rescue her?

I guess I'll find out in time.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing offensive.

Data Seeker chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
Dear MaryRose

Kind of short, but nice chapter.

They are sneaking back to rescue Alexandra; suddenly Melody is missing (That's suspensful). They continue on their way to find Alexandra (and Melody) and they come to a place are meet a surprise. Nice cliffhanger.

the wholesome standards are high; and the slang that was used is not offensive. Thank you.

Data Seeker chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Dear Author

Good chapter. It was well written.

They have reached their ship, but they need to go back and rescue Alexandera. Very interesting and their dialogues were in character.

The wholesome standards are good too.

Data Seeker chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Dear MaryRose

Another good chapter. Well written and has some depth woven into it.

Everyone is discouraged; and Melodie (who is so in character with her childlike personality) talks with Bleep, sad and wishing they can escape and Bleep has a plan to help them escape. Everyone (except for Melodie with her childlike faith) doesn't believe he can help. And he flies out and finds the keys to their cell. Very cute, slightly humorous and emotional.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing offensive.