Reviews for Another Path
Feurrige chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
A very Cool Story. Poor Beka. But Have you put in the text off this chapter 2 times? I thought I read it twice in the chapter. Maybe Im just to tired
heyjanel1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Good stuff, keep up the good work, I love the way these two love each other but can't stand to let it show, makes for good agnst. :hehe:
krashkart chapter 16 . 4/20/2006
'"That means I won.' With an attitude like that I bet she walks out on him later. Anyway nice story. I'm still going to bug yu about writing a pre Drom Beka story.
krashkart chapter 15 . 4/2/2006
Not a bad read. I'm still hoping you do one about Beka's early days before she joind up with the Andromeda.
krashkart chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
I'm finally getting around to reading this. I never really liked TUM but I am curious to see what you are going to do with the plotline.
Stormchilde chapter 14 . 2/10/2006
Ah yes, the Valentine luck...

poor Beka, nothing ever seems to go quite in the direction she plans does it?

Thanks for the update, it's short but oh so sweet!
Stormchilde chapter 10 . 1/11/2006
GO BEKA!

YEAH!
Stormchilde chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
"I never said I wouldn't like you to pray for us "

I like that line!

Yeah this is a typical GR, I haven't seen a whole lot of him but I did like TUM.

Good work MR, I off to read the rest!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
Oh, Mary Rose, you are a saint, an angel, and an all-around great gal for updating!

I was beginning to worry that Beka's demise was looming around the next corner and you were crafting some wicked way to spring it on us!

Yes, Beka, think those happy thoughts about reconciling with Gaheris!
Mary Rose chapter 11 . 10/4/2005
Top the last reviewer. I don't know why you see a repeated chapter. I see a new one. Odd. If you want, I can e-mail you the right chapter. But that's up to you.
a fan of the story chapter 11 . 9/19/2005
are you aware this chapter is the same few paragraphs twice? is it for dramatic effect or a glitch? still loving the story though, keep it up.
jaderaid chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
YAY, the Worldship's destroyed! PARTY! uh-oh, but what about Gaheris and Beka? update soon, please!

Jade Rhade
Rommie's voice chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
Still just as good the second time round. I love this fic.
jaderaid chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
yay! i feels so bad for poor gaheris! please upload soon?
jaderaid chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
o- you tell em, rhade! good chpter, but too short! give more! please!