Reviews for Raven's Shoes
Razvanor chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Haha. Pretty. Not spectacular, but cute. I actually knew the song, so it made sense.

-Raz
dark-angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
i cryed ! so sad :(
pimpedoutgreenears chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I dont cry but I'm so close It ain't even funny wich is sad cause it's fanfiction.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Aw... This is nice and sad... I loved it! It made my eyes tear up! Good job! This was extremely well-written!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
that was a movie as well as a song. the movie was sad.

ben ( still crying.)
Xx luv ya xX chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
so sad *crys* i love this song its so sad i cry almost everytime i hear this song *tear* i usually dont cry over any stories but once in a while i will find a good one (like this one) that makes me cry. . .you did a very good job on it
Dani4324 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
*sniffle* i love this song it makes me cry everytime. . .its so sad but good at the same time *crys*
dark-fierfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
wow its june and im reading this. im crying now damnit!
Chibi Scooby chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
That's so sweet... and sad! *bursts into tears* I love that song even tho its sad... like this story... really good! ALL POWERFUL COMAS! , Adding this to my favorite stories!
dumbdude chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
That is the bestest freakin story i've ever read. i'm not an emotional dudett, but that was like i wanted to freakin cry! i don't care if Raven probably won't go to heaven or anything, but that was SO sweet of beastboy. i'd never think of him doing that. that was the bestest again. you are (as of now) added to my favorite authors list. i'm still cryin over here ppl! i love it love it love it! ok, now i'm probably annoying you, but that's the truth. hey, and if any of you wanna read a story. please read one of mine, i like reviews!

Again i cry! waahh!

again again again, best story i've ever read on fanfic!
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
sad...sad... ...wah!
Riles chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Aw... You're gonna make me cry! YOU MAKER-OF-PEOPLE-CRYER! That was so sad... Poor Rae... and BB... and... oh crap I'm crying. DANG IT! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

This was amazing, I completely loved it. You should write another! But maybe not as sad... you'll make cry again!

Loved it,

~Riles
YinxYang chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Too Sad! I thought she would shun it because it was a diamond and diamonds were her doom but no... TOO SAD! atleast it wasnt cheesy like she came all of a sudden back to life. cool song. Terra should have been in ravens shoes but then bb gets word she didn't meet jesus if you know what I mean...
Pixie10111 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
*sniffs* So...Sad...WAH!
SpiderSquirrel chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
You really need to think twice about things like that, as another reviewer ( -andy- ) agreed with me. You should have also expected that BB would know that too. But if you're to lazy to reread your story then prehaps you shuldn't be on here, or you should warn the people who read your stories that you don't like to take the effort to check over your work.