Reviews for The Catch
dragonginnygrl chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
hey rachel! i liked this story of yours. you're right; ranma does catch akane way too much! hope your christmas break has been good! -brynn
Kanashii-san chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I was bored and since you, so kindly, Got me addicted to Ranma, I thought I read this. I liked it, very funny and ... yeah...
AnimeGurl chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
There is a LOT better out there but you did a pretty average job.

The intro was pretty boring and didn't catch my attention so I'm not really interested in the story.
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Well... it's a bit lame, no offense. I had thought, from the title and the summary, that it would be more like 'catching' him as in 'capturing his heart'. But maybe that's just my mistake. Still, even as a stand-alone story, it's pretty nice.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Not bad, friend! (The only thing that might be uncharacteristic is Akane's thinking "my Ranma." She generally shakes her head vigorously to remove such thoughts on the rare occasions when they do pop up.) Nonetheless, this was a very well-written fanfic with EVERYONE in character, not an easy feat. Great job!
metric-electric chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
cute! i liked it a lot and i like how you did the opposite of the whole catching thing! awsome!

love ya much,