Reviews for Pale as the Edelweiss
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
What a cheap trick, if I had no reason to hate this guy in the manga, I do now...
Auteur-Onirique chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I liked that story, that was really poetic ! ANd the ideas really suit the Major ! Bravo ! )
kikenassman chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Seras will come back. She is a Spartan in the era of a destroyed London, and as a saying goes, Spartans never die

(Seras) eyes shoot open
bsmitty chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
HOW COULD YOU! YOU # *&% & $#%*! YOU KILLED SERAS! WHY? WHY WOULD YOU KILL SERAS?
X-EmoXSiblings-X chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
oh my god...that was exellent! I loved the way you used the descriptions of the flowers and sera's death (No!)which was in uts own way beautifull P The real reason i wrote this review besides to apload your creativness is to ask if you could do a alucardxSera one as a sequel either about how he saved her when the Major left after giving her a 'hunters death' OR how he gets revenge on The Major for taking away his fledgling, his adiction and his only love (Aw!)

By the way P.M me if you want to hear more about my ida for this story or any others you might want to ask about.

~ One teenage girl that things too much.
The-Other-Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This is so sad and beautiful! I almost cried...
franny-o chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
wow! *_* that would be so awesome if it actually happened, but im afraid i dont get the dealy with vampires and water...i read about how vampires couldnt cross bodies of running water, but liek..i dun get how she would stay dead like that.
Djtrikyb chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Oh shit. This was so amazing. You captured Major pretty well. I feel pity for Integral, she's doomed now Seras and Alucard are gone.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Finally I got to see this. I was wondering how you managed to write down such difficult request! Marvelous! I'm in awe with your talent!
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Usually I don't go for Ceras fics, but this one caught my eye because you wrote it and because has Major. It was breathtaking. And to the reviewer below, says AU means 'Alternative Universe' I think the writer states it won't happen.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
KarlaH chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Whoa man...crazy shiz you got there...I like one-shots...I know Seras gets her arm cut off and stuff in the manga and i think Pip dies and stuff but...does Hellsing really lose the war and stuff? Now I'm confused...oh well...I'll find out sooner or later...nice story keep up the good work.
Maria chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Just read your AxI fic but this one is much better and I don't even like Major! Very well thought and sad!
Sensoo chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Bloody Hell, you love doing bad things to Seras.

It's a totally plausible and anti-climatic ending for Seras.

I'd kill Hirano.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Fascinating. Short but masterful.

~ CrowRaven