Reviews for Loss of Self, Discovery of Truth
Montara chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
Loved it! Thank you for sharing! I was glad they are still in love and their kids are still alive! :)
Montara chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
So glad they won and Kagome can life her immortal life with her loved ones!
Montara chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
Finally, they are together and Sesshomaru found out about his son. I wonder why they were kept separated?! Maybe his mother didn't want him to have a human mate...
Montara chapter 18 . 12/6/2015
Can't believe Kagome has to fight again and it's not over! Poor girl, bet she's sick of fighting. And Sesshomaru is still faithful! I'm just sad about the rest, dying...
Montara chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
She completed her task and now she's alone and pregnant. Well, maybe not alone, maybe Sesshomaru is waiting for her.
Montara chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Miroku's father :)) Nice!

And Sesshomaru sacrificing himself for his father's mistress! :DD
Montara chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
It worked! They are both back to normal!
Montara chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Inuyasha was able to control himself! Sort of..but I'm proud of him. Hope they'll find a cure soon!
Montara chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
I think Kagome is a saint for being able to stand the way Sesshomaru is acting! :) I would have demanded for him to act with respect, after all, they are helping him and not the other way around.

I loved that Miroku didn't answer until he wasn't called by his proper name! :))

Poor Inuyasha, I kind of feel sorry for him.
Montara chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Poor Sesshomaru! But this will hopefully teach him to be more compassionate and humble. Nice start!
shadow miko chapter 25 . 10/28/2015
I really enjoyed this. I wasn't expecting the bits with Daji in it, I was expecting it to end with Sesshomaru as a demon again so it definitely kept me on my toes.
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
Nvm what i said hes still cute, and everyones alive, i thought they were dead..?
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
Hmm, I don't like how Kilik suddenly isnt cute and you know being a kid. He's become like a miniture Sesshomaru and i really liked it when he was childish and cute but now hes all serious and stuff
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
Kilik can be serious when he wants too... Miniture Sesshomaru
Undertheskys chapter 22 . 10/3/2015
Uncle puppy, what a cute nickname he thought of