Reviews for Loss of Self, Discovery of Truth
Pouncing Kitty chapter 22 . 7/19
Omfg Naruto
mtnikolle chapter 25 . 6/21
I enjoyed reading this! (Which means I'm also very thankful that you were able to finish it :D)
Unidentified Gem chapter 25 . 2/27
cool
DarkKitsune12 chapter 19 . 1/10
My mom be like ToT
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 25 . 1/3
Loved this!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Just wanted you to know that I love what you have written. Your ability to keep the past present and future straight I. Your writings was greatly appreciated by me and I am sure others. Hope to read more by you...
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 25 . 9/6/2014
This is really an amazing story :)
It was so much fun to see Sesshoumaru turned into a human and deal with mundane tasks. I liked how he had difficulties but did not ridicule himself, because that would have been pitiful. Sesshoumaru as a whole was wonderful and completely in character. He learned quickly and yet maintained his regal air so characteristic of him.
Then Kagome: as a character, she was done magistrally. There could have been maybe a bit more details about her past (I mean with her family in the twenty-first century), but overall she was absolutely lovely.
Kilik was... scary. A four-year-old that precocious... made me a bit uncomfortable. But that only means that you managed to portray him really well.
The fact that Kagome and Sesshoumaru are brought back to the Feudal Era after the final battle is pure genious. They deserve a chance to be together completely, especially considering what they've been through: Kagome as a single mother, away from her friends and from the man she loved, while Sesshoumaru five hundred years of fighting and seeing his friends slowly age and die. They truly deserved another chance to start again, after what happened in the Meidou, and I'm so glad they did have one.
Just one consideration though: it was mentioned briefly by Sesshoumaru the thought of more children with Kagome: I guess that it didn't happen? That's a bit sad, but the only thing that I wouldn't like about this story.
It's simply amazing how great an author you are! Thank you so much for writing this story!
mfaerie32 chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
I truly enjoyed your story. Thanks for an awesome read! )
Bloody Amethyst chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
I REALLY like this story :-D
It was great :-D and I couldn't stop reading :-D
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
So, I really enjoyed this fiction up until chapter 13. Idk, I just felt like it was rushed and lost the spark that it had(at least for me). You depicted the characters well and I was humored many times reading this, specifically with Kouga. Man he is hilarious!

For me it was kind of like reading a really good story to only find it incomplete. I saw tremendous potential in this but it started to become jumbled, messy, and sexual too quickly. Just my opinion.

I have enjoyed your other works though when it comes to the Inuyasha fandom.
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Can't help but feel like the story was ruined after this point. I'm almost reluctant to read the rest. The "I love you's" were much too early and then Kagome wanting sex so early. I'm hoping to the heavens above this is all a silly hallucination. Because if it's not, then the story is extremely rushed all within one chapter and too ooc.
chibi-Clar chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
This is cool!
chibi-Clar chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Omg!
Will sesshy have to wait 500 years
Zombwina chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
Great story! Though, I can't help but wonder at the dream child's eyes being sapphire and then story child's eyes being golden. Continuity lapse? ;)
Giada Luna chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
Really liked the whole concept of this story, and how you kept within the series context while you took your own spin on it. Loved the integration of the different elements of the series (meido, Sesh's mom, canon characters in 'hell') and the way you negotioated the time skips. A fun and absorbing read! Thank you!