Reviews for Coffee
myathestoryteller chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
no. do not get a life. continue writing yaoi for all those whi love it but cannot write it
yamiyuki chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
haha that was great, dmb mustang was clueless! you go ed!
SanadaSayuri chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Hehehehe Royed is the best thing in the world Very well done.
SanadaSayuri chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Cute. Coffee make the world go round doesn't it?
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 2 . 8/16/2008

Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
o.O Interesting!
mb chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Another cute story ,')

Roy getting a bit paranoid and Ed being good personified. Coffee good, yup.

Thanks for sharing!

Em
new moongirl chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
i like coffee certered works, this one was good. i like edxroy.
velfire chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Aww such a cute fic. I love it! I'm not a big coffee fan, but I have a strange obsession with coffee in FMA, especially Roy. Hilarious and had me cackling. :D
Petite Madame des Chats chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
Hehe...two reviews for one author in one hour...what the hell am I doing. Well...my other review was fairly critical, but hey! I don't have anything bad to say about this one. Well...I really think you should write out the backstory for this. The little snippet you gave us sounds like it could be unimaginably funny.

Hmm...you know, I really don't like Starbucks. I like all the different things they offer that you just can't get anywhere else, but the coffe itself just isn't that good. Nothing spectacular. Well, now I've really gotten off track, haven't I? No point getting back on now...bye bye!
Kiwee chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Oh~! Yaoi and coffee...both very addictive!
magical-wildgirl chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
These are both really, really good!

There is no Starbucks in my town so I don't know what you mean, but I think I can guess...-)
yaoilovershiro chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
can u e-mail me or something if your goin' 2 make another storie like these or just 1's w/ coffee? i luv coffee! pweze? thanks! -
Eveilae chapter 2 . 5/26/2005