Reviews for Union of Twin Souls
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Oh please continue,so sweet. I doubt Anna's laws would faze him, probably she would submit to him. Spirit of Fire is great, I always thought at end of anime that fiery explosion seemed to fly straight in bird-like shape and that it was SOF carring Hao to safety.
cluckyduck78 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Hey moonlight,has it been too long to ask if you'll consider updating this story,i love still to this day
simplyhappy8 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Please update soon :'(
Denna Tejat chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ohhh, this story is fantastic! I think I already reviewed some time ago but now that i read it again I just can't help myself! This is just the best story around here! The way you make Hao is just sexy! Sexy isn't even enough. I love it! It's twincest, right? I really hope so! Hao and Yoh together are really cute! Yeah, I've watched both the dubbed and original version. The japanese is better, I assure you. And Hao's voice is so sexy there!
Denna Tejat chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
'gasp' That was the best Shaman King story i've ever read ! Bloody fantastic ! Please update soon !
Galimaufry chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
this was wonderful!
Peoki chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Kya! Kya! Kya! I wanna read the REST UPDATE PLEASE!
Shakugan no Shana chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
yay I'm soo glad that I found it here. O love the second chapter too I can't wait to see those missing scenes

Update soon, please I love it!

~Shana
thiefbakura chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
come on update update update update update! PLEASE! PLEASE! ! this story is so great, one of the best story of hao and yoh! please update!
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
LOL...Hao is the sexy one!_
shamangirl chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
story is awesome! please update
phantomshadowdragon chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
If you go on youtube and look up "Shaman King episode(# of ep)" then you'll get the episode in Japanese with english subtitles. Also I haven't finished watching the anime either, I'm only on the 36 ep but I did finish the manga. :D Hao's face was so cute when Opacho ran off, he was all sad then, Bam, he was laughing like a mad man. I so hate the dubbed version, they screwed up Ren's name, and Mantas's, Horohoro's and Ryu's and didn't they call Hao, Zeke? Poor Yoh, I hate Jet lag, my uncle suffered from that everytime he came to visit-he's from Italy. Wow, I'm kinda lost in Jun's and Hao's conversation but something tells me that those 2 were plotting each others demise in the start. Aw, HaoYoh fluff! X3 So cute! Anna's going to kick Yoh's butt and Hao and her are going to butt heads aren't they? Did you know that Anna is Hao's original mother's reincarnation? When I found that out I was like

... 0_0 ... OMG! Love your fic! Can't wait for the next update!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
*glomps Hao* So Sexy! *Turns and hugs Yoh* So Adorable! Having both in the same room would kill anyone (or at least me) from fangirl overload! X3 It's such a cute fic! I feel sorry for Opacho, hope Hao can make amends with everyone else. :D Yoh going to get his butt kicked when he gets home isn't he?
cherry fantasy chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Four words : loved it, want more ! ;;

This story is terrific, I can't wait to read the rest ! - Please please please, update soon ! _
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
Nice story. I was browsing and came across it. No fair, this is good and it's not been updated in about a year. D:

(Adds to alerts and favs)

Are you going to continue this?

Happy writing :D