Reviews for My Feelings
Oh my, oh my, I've never known InuYasha to be so eloquent o ~

Nonetheless, it was kawaii -

- DoP - ~
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
oh that was so beautiful!
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
nowadays, with all the posers and such, it's hard to find a GOOD inukag fic. but to be honest, this one isn't good, it's amazing. short but sweet and it could happen in the anime/manga. that's it! i'm adding you to my faves.
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw...Kawaii! That's adorable! Nicely written, too; both the characters are pretty much in-character. Kagome's a little mushy and Inuyasha's a little sweet, but love does crazy things to us all.
adamant barrage chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
hey that was really sweet. i loved how you took the true affect and personalities into it. although that whole mate thing everyone adds onto the stories is starting to get annoying. inuyasha doesn't really live his life the demon way plus to me it doesn't fit with the original but its still really good.
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
OMG that was so sweet it brought tears to my eyes.*sniff*
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
i loved it. very simple, yet under the simplicity, there was a layer of depth. nice job.
hershey's chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i like that one shot
iluvdogs51 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
this was written REALLY nicely.i LOVEDLOVEDLOVED it!
Flame-sama chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Aw! That's so sweet! I simply LOVE this kind of writing! Anything that makes me feel all soft and guey inside i love!
mgnc chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Well, i think you shoul make a sequel for this. Tell us what gonna happen with Kikyo if Inu tell her that he's not gonna go to hell with her. Please?

Anyway, you made a cute one-shot! Gotta read another story! Lots of Lucks,

Uwaki Aisu chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I like it ;d. It's so sweet...I can just imagine it.
TheDarkAngel101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I love it! I think iy's better that your other one! Sorry but I think this one's better!
B. Seavey chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Why must you torture me with such sweet words of passion? Now I'm just a blob sitting on a computer chair, swooning over a bunch of written words. *clings to all your stores* I love them so much! *sniffles*