Reviews for A True Friend
epbabeambear97 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Amazing story! Loved it so much! 3 Hope ya got more :D
IonicAmalgam chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
wow...if it was like this then the brotherhood of doom wouldn't have stood a chance, that's like 300 more superheroes on the titans side by then...

Also, did they ever get the armor off?
Hotshot45 chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
*SNIFF* So...Beautiful!
cartoongirl chapter 10 . 3/18/2005
I loved your story called "A True Friend!" It really was awsome! I can't wait to see your other stories your making! You're a awsome writer! Keep on writing!
anonomousagain chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
There were only a few spelling/grammar mistakes in the whole story, way better than other fanfics that have a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes. I knew this was written recently, because the last two chapters were added since I was reading this at the beginning of January, when you could see the episode description of "Birthmark" on and I did'nt know if you knew about that episode yet, because BB says "Terra finished you off, way off", and would'nt have if she was back because otherwise she would have an episode before that. But it's better than a lot of other ones that are impossible, illogical, and tacky (like the Harry Potter one, which I only read the description for, so it sounds stupid). Other than that, I loved(in italic) this story!
Letselina chapter 9 . 2/18/2005
Not too bad.
anonomousagain chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
I loved this story, but you should finish it.
anonomousagain chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
I love this #%* story! How do you come up with this stuff without making that many spelling or grammar mistakes? I LOVE this fanfic! This E-mail represents all the previous chapters.

P.S. What do you need E-mail addresses for?
anonomous chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
%*$! I love this story so far! It would be so cool if there was an actual episode based on this!
heartcruiser chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
Beastboy and Terra make such a cute couple! I hope you update soon!
Letselina chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
Dun dun dun. Short chapter - kinda a filler right ;)

Keep it up!
mistressmarionette chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
You...ROCK! YOU ROCK OUT LOUD! Seriously, tis an awesome fic so far. A wonderful addition to the short list of HIVE stories! Jinx's character is played out beautifully, and I like what you did with Terra (which is saying a lot, cuz Terra isn't...well, she's not at the top of my list, that's certain.) Tis a shame you haven't gotten more reviews! What's wrong with you people? Don't you guys appreciate quality? Keep going!
Stevie chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
that was the best thing i have ever read it has had me hooked now for...at least an hour i really thing you sould send it in to cartoon network. it had me confused a little bit cos i havent seen the third sieries yet (hasent yet come out in england) all in all top story but would starfire really beg to go on the r-cycle in the middle of a mission she cant even tell the difference between musturd and drink how could she ride the r-cycle ok ime going to stop now ime bieng to much of a critic the good stuff right ok the way you started the story ace (i think its the hardest part when writing a story)the rest pure brilliance you should become an author

Reviw by Stevie
sxiz chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
YAY! _ They get to see each other again! *starts dancing around* n.n; I have GOT to lay off the sugar... _ Hehe, I even caught that RobStar hint, if you wanna call it that. Gtg. bai!
Letselina chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
Shame you only have 5 reviews! This is a great idea for a story! There's a bit of mistakes, grammatical mostly, but the ideas behind it make it all right. A little OOC on some characters, but it's good! Update soon! - Letselina