Reviews for If Only I Could
DarkenedRainbow chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Thats sad :/ And I miss this show
Yoru no Sakka chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Very interesting. Unfortunately though you've gone and killed my favorite character from Code Lyoko so I'm afraid I can't let you live...just kidding but yes very interesting work!
jake chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Got teary eyed and thats a great accomplishmemt for a story great job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
this is so sad I feel like crying now so sad and cruel
rosamea chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I almost cry whole time I've read this! It's so sad but still so beautiful and amazing! :)
JuLiO48 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was amazing.! It made me sad and almost cry.! You have an amazing talent! Keep it up. :)
Garnet Rose chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
IF ONLY I COULD STOP CRYING. DAMN IT. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS.
Dramione-At-Soul chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I started crying! Ulrich is just one of those characters you have to love, and for years I've had the biggest crush on him and then now to see (read) him die is just too sad! But really good story! :)
Beautifulyaoilover93 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is sooo sad! I'm crying right now! Whaaaaa!
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
wow this is sooo good and i usually dont lik sissy but this has sort of sifted my opinion. great job!
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Really good story, I'm crying, even now. Keep writing :)
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was really beautifully written. Amazing.
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
oh. my. god. i re-read this and i started to tear up. i...
RxC HxA chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
No, Ulrich! :[ Whyy. The ending was so beautiful... -sniff- T_T Good job though.
Don't want to tell chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
You could never now how much this story has touched me. I know others would give some stories about how this has happened in their life. Not me I will give no story to you. I will merely say, that this story shows how love can truely been shown. When you must finally embrace that love to know what it truely is, then you will the word's true meaning. Thank you for this.