Reviews for Crystal Roses
la canelle chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
I hope you will update soon please.
Unkown Stranger chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Awesome, but this was done a while ago, but I NEED to know the rest ! Will you update ?
Princess Of The Winds Fan 1 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Okay,so remember in my last review I said I'd explain the titles I mentioned? Well I'm going to start with Princess Of The Solar Winds.

Charaters:Jane The Princess Of The Solar Winds,Anna The Water Spirit,Trisha The Fire Demon,Peggy The Green Thumb,Flame The Fire Bender,(Trisha's Ex) and Iasys The Vampire.

Setting:The Circle(alternete dimention in Jane's notebook) Sorry I didnt review the to give some idea's and keep a promise.

SO SUPER DUPER SORRY!
Princess Of The Winds Fan 1 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Great Story. Raven and Red X sort of remind me of Anna and Flame (Princess Of The Solar Winds) or Dora/Emily and Dotty.(The Amuters) Anna The Water Spirit is calm and (usally) meditates with Trisha like Raven. Anyways I like the story.

(PS:If you don't know the titles "Princess Of The Solar Winds" or "The Amuters" I will explain them in my next review.)

Peace *
Anelle and Dotty chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
OKAY! I 'm gettin a little ansty! When are you going to update! I've been waiting FOREVER! UPDATE NOW, or I will contact the Devil,and banish you to Hell. :(
Anelle and Dotty chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Raven is in a LOT of trouble now! Some guy who tries to kidnap her at the park,spies on her little “date” with Red X and (maybe) actully kidnaps her. And to make it worse, Robin and Beastboy are fighting over her. (sigh) Poor Rae. Please update soon!*
sophia chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
you got to update this story please a lot of people have updated since 2005
Iceheart15 chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Great story so far.

I think you should now bring the story back to Robin and Beastboy. Details on the fight, Raven's dissappearence and their reaction to it.

Or a chapter in mystery guys point of view. I'd like to know more about him.

Or just go on with a fight between Raven Red X and Mystery guy/Crazy Stalker.

If you do start the fight thing it'd be great if Beast Boy and Robin tracked Raven down and they got mixed into the mess as well.

I have more suggestions but those are probaly the best ones.

I hope you find them useful.

Update soon Please.
liliac gurl chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
please update soon i realy want 2 know what happens next
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
that was great. hM...maybe you could make Robin see x with Raven, then ne gets crushed and befuddled at the same time, seeing raven with a criminal. He goes and tries to bash him up and raven is like "no!" and she doesnt know who she likes anymore. and then reveal the kidnapper, by a discussion of red x and robin of some sort. i have mre ideas, just dunt feel like posting them. u can always ask though!
snicketgirl13 chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
UPDATE! Please! I AM BEGGING YOU!
Lost In Nevermore chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
OMG! I love this story so far, im glad i read it!

It is so good, i cant wait till you update...which you should soon!

-M
Evilsangel chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
hi it pretty good but im like kind of lost? 1st raven would have so put up a fight with red X. just try to keep her raven like OK. oh do not make this a raebb thing! those r just wrong! ill try to think of some thing for the story too help. update ASAP!
Dea Lunae chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
God I feel bad for Raven.. let's see.. BB's practically obssessed with her and watching her 24/7, Robin likes her, thus causing her friend Star, misery.. a phsychotic stalker guy tried to kidnap Raven.. then there's X X_X Hm.. if you had this being after 'X' maybe it would've been a little better.. well actually.. er.. I have no idea really, hehe, why don't you make an X/Rae story? :D Well.. I dont' know if this one's an X/Rae story.. buut.. ya, hehe, hope your evil writer's block goes away .
Strixvaria chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
o...k, it was pretty good, bye