Reviews for The Octopus' Spawn
pikachucat chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
awesome
braindamage-1990 chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
Hi,

really nice story. I like the ending and I'm gonna read the sequel soon. One thing that is handy when you discover good stories years after they have been written, you don't have to wait for the next chapter or the sequel D
GuesssWho chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
It WOULD have to have 8 chapters . . . LOL
Drybones not logged in chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Don't feel bad if only 2 people post anything. I only got 1 -.

Besides...some people are lazy to post anything, or if they do they dont' want to sign up for this site but read online, or they have a bad thing to say and don't...

People are fickle. - Good story.
zappy angel chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
hello person of story land thing...i love ur story very much and you must write more please *begs* oh by da way i asked my mum if she would still love me if i had if i had metal actuators, an she was like "well at least you can wash the dishes and sweep the floor at the same time"
b r o k e n f a i t h-x chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
No offense... but could you have ripped Roseanne off anymore on Chapter Two? You basically posted the whole script for the episode... c'mon.

Anyway, I love the story so far. _
blowstoyourmind chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
The plot is ok. you need to work ont the relationship with Jake & Anna. Overall some of the best writting I have seen so 4.75 out of 5
LadyKayoss chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
This was an interesting fic. Austin is an interesting character, and his tentacles sound pretty (I like blue.) I'll have to read the sequel when I have more time.
Dark Gotham chapter 8 . 1/5/2005
Really great ending. I like it.
atz chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
insane and excellent story. Thank you:)
Agent Silver chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
sorry if I haven't been reviewing. That's what happens when you spent a week in places that doesn't have computers.

Glad to see that they put up with everything! Now, I'm reading the sequel.
jla2snoopy chapter 8 . 12/30/2004
excellently written story! just one question-i thought doc ock drowned in the pier sequence at the end of spiderman 2. but anyways, its still good. i am now going to read your sequel, so keep updating!
anacsadder chapter 8 . 12/27/2004
I've been wondering all along, is Dr. Carolyn a referrence to Dr. Carolyn Trainer? She was Dr. Octopus 2 in the comics, just in case you weren't making a referrence and have no idea what I'm talking about. I enjoyed this story. I would read a sequel.
Karina of Darkness chapter 8 . 12/27/2004
Hm. I liked your fic. Like I've said before, it's a bit outlandish in some places, but it was definitely a good read in most areas. Overall? I give it a seven out of ten. wootage. _
anonymous chapter 7 . 12/25/2004
aw... my eyes are tearing up... *sniffle* Although this probably isn't the reaction my mom would have if I had four giant actuators on my back (I wish), it was still very sweet. I think this story is very well written. Please keep writing. I am such a hypocrite *smacks myself* but PLEASE, I check your story every day for updates.

One minor request, please don't make Otto very comic-centric, but more movie based. I don't like orange and green... Trenchcoats are cool, though!