Reviews for Immortal Beloved: The Scenes in Between
666Peaches101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
What a emotional turmoil! Lud talk about testing someone's love cheesandrice what a beautiful story awww... few lessons something you couldn't have in life no matter how many years go by *sniffs* Its frustrating to see how Clark and Diana wanted each other but they couldn't because this inner nobility, honor, and righteousness won't commit phisically intimacy between them BUT their hearts already did.
Clark is no Saint. Leaving your enemies barely alive or maimed and leaving the dirty work for others is not humane at all. Despite he thinks its ok... Superman is flaw like any human. Not all stories are ever afters and it is not easy to find one in this website.
Its well written and you should take a bow for this. I consider this my favorite story...
I hope you have more stories like this...
casema chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
How wretched of DC to have Diana always be second best to Lois. A thousand years! Fetchin days!

I'm excited for the relationship that is starting in the New 52. I'll hate DC forever if they can't get them right in this reboot.
Twylyte chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I find the whole idea of this thousand year war ridiculous. The premise is cool, but it just ends up being a way for the writers to show how Kal would love Lois centuries after her death. Which isn't love, he may love her, but not giving up for thousands of years is obsession. Not love.

It's also made into something to show Kal's unshakeable virtues. Which I also don't get. They would have us believe that Superman finds it better to maim and brutalize that to put evil out of its misery so quickly it doesn't feel pain.

Gah!

Despite sticking to both of these ridiculous notions, this is a really good little fic. Very well written and rather emotional.

Good story,

-Twy
Anderfail chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
You made the story even worse than it was in canon. You can't honestly expect me to believe that he wouldn't have acted on his feelings for Diana for 1000 years. I'm not sure you or DC really understand how truly long that is. There is absolutely no way in hell someone can spend virtually every waking moment with someone else they are both attracted to and trust completely without acting on their feelings for even 10 years, much less 1000.

That you somehow managed to make what was one of the dumbest stories ever printed in the comics worse is saying something. What made the entire story even more ridiculous is that Superman HAD killed before when he executed the 3 Kryptonian criminals. He is not a saint, nor is he an ignorant simpleton who refuses to see reality. I just wish people would stop writing him that way.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Argh... The angst. I was really rooting for Kal/Diana. Great story though. Very well written. Loved it.
DiezeL chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Frustrating, yet ever so right.

I hate and love stories like these.

It's itching for a sequel, yet it shouldn't have one.

Awesome job, oxymoron aside.
DreamsFire chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
DAMN! that was awsome. The emotions you betrayed..your writing style...it all made for a very good read. So i thank for the best read i have had in a while on fanfictin.
J chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Very well-written.
J chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Very well-written.
djb21212 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
At last, someone else who wrote a SM/WW story! Too bad there aren't more like this one. I love this couple almost obsessively and started to write an Elseworlds story of my own for them. (The prologue is up so I won't spoil anything yet.) Besides, I personally think DC made a huge mistake by pairing the Man of Steel with the WRONG woman. (Over 50 different Elseworlds stories AND canon subtext can't be that wrong.)

I hope you put out another story. C'ya!
KalEl34 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Great story,although the ending is a downer

I love SM/WW stories, there just aren't enough of them and there are too many BM/WW fics

Kal and Diana belong together and I wish the powers that be at DC comics would realize that and get rid of Lois
inugurl17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
This was a good story. I just wish that they could have gotten together at some point. But you showed how much he really loved her that he remined faithfull for a thousand years.
Sho chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Damn, that was good. Excellently written, emotionally evocative. Great fic. Am I the only one that likes SM/WW? Alas, there're so few fics. Anyway, great work. I'd love to see more.

PS, I hated the ending ; )
WonderCat chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Woo-hoo! An SM/WW fic! This was WONDERFUL! There aren't enough fics like this out there. Wow. This is just amazing. Very well written and with so much emotion. This was just amazing. Bravo! Bravo! Encore! I really do hope to see more fics from you!