Reviews for Youth's Terrors
Stormcutter684 chapter 11 . 9/26
Haha! "Have a good day"! Nice! I love that! Rofl!
Wow. This story certainly was interesting ... Aragorn turned back into a little 5-year-old! Wow! And I'm not 100% sure what went on with the Blue Wizards and why they transformed Aragorn into a child, but am I right here? They did it because Aragorn was being hunted.
Anyways, thank Elbereth Aragorn turned back to normal!
And it was so interesting too, what with Aragrn somehow being able to transport to different bodies ... Elrond, Legolas - and hey - I'm so glad Aragorn helped Legolas let go of his grudge against humans.
This is certainly a unique and fun story, Mellon nîn! Kudos to you! Namárië!
Eminnis chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
When I saw your story wasn't complete I felt I was doomed to yet another great story with no updates. How thrilled I am to learn it actually was done! Great job, so funny!

fukinperfect chapter 11 . 9/5/2008
love this fic i read it every couple of months
Estrid2006 chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
i just read the entire thing and i have to say taht was the BEST estel story i have ever read!

hebo estel,

Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 11 . 1/10/2006
*dies of laughter*

oh man this last chapter was WAY too funny!

awesome job on the entire story!

~Janna Hawkins
washow chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
I must say I was impressed, I wasn't sure I'd like it based on the idea but it turned out pretty well. Sometimes stories like this just become weird but you had a nice plot line that held together and was believable. One thing though, you never really elaborated on why he had agreed to this in the first place: Are you planning that for another story?

Good job.
grumpy chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
He is back to normal, I will miss little Estel. To bad Aragorn has to go off so soon, hopefully he makes it before the twins get to his hair.
MicroChips chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
/ish rather confuzzled/ how'd he get turned back?/shivers/ tis not right, I DON'T GET IT!

explain tomorrow or i shall attack them with teh scissors of teh doomage! or a dwarf/evil grin/ or even a Balrog...
Aranna Undomiel chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Hehe, a very funny ending for a great story. I loved reading it.

I hope your next stories will be just as funny, so I'll wait for them.
marbienl chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Hello again!

#Glorfindel just laughed, deciding not to do anything back and just leave him be... this time.#

Uhuh... he's just frightened now because Estel is an even match now. LOL - he only picks on persons smaller than he. (Hmm... now I'm starting to feel sorry for the Hobbits)

#Glorfindel just pulled the human against him in a rather sideways half hug"He did it to all of us."#

Aw... ,') that's so cute... ,') ,') ,')

LOL about the eating remark. How do they explain Hobbits then? They just eat and eat and eat and are half as tall as them, yet still they weigh less... ;)

Ah... I wouldn't be surprised if every human child ate an animal when they were smaller. I remember when I was 2 that I was thinking: oh, what a nice bubble gum I have all of a sudden. I took it out and it was a wasp! Luckily that never happened again... :s

But seriously - there are restaurants in Europe that serve insects - grass hopper like thingies (too lazy to get the dictionary) and maggots and flies and bees etc etc in all kinds of ways. Sometimes when I hear of the grass hopper plague I just think: open your mouth, catch them and you have enough food. Someome told me once that there is a reference in the Bible that people ate insects in the old days as well, but I wouldn't know about that.

Sorry - should have warned you about rambling, shouldn't I? *sheepish look*

*shakes head at the Peredhils* They really can be confusing sometimes... :) I didn't know Estel could do that! LOL It's really cute though... ,') Could it be the influence of his 5 year old self lingering a bit?

_ Yellow and pink huh? Well, if Aragorn ever were to camouflage himself amongst flowers he would succeed then. ;) Though people would look up a bit weird at the smiley face. LOL

Looking forward to the next story!

Hugs, marbienl
sielge chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
So Aragorn is back and in the end he let the twins to have their ways...

Lynn-G chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
so very cool!

the interlude with the twins and Aragorn completing each other's sentences was funny!

IwishSan chapter 11 . 2/5/2005
Haha. Poor Thranduil, Elrond, "Glorfy" and Aragorn. Fearing Elladan and Elrhoir. Are you gonna make a sequel to this or something?
KERNTKitty chapter 11 . 2/5/2005
Gah! No, it's done? NO! I don't want it to end! No, no, no, no, no! Ah, well, cute last chappie!
KERNTKitty chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
Sorry it took me so long to review again! My computer's been having problems and my mom's been gone (I won't bore you with why). Anyway, I didn't get this until a second ago. Switcharoonie! Like Freaky Friday, sorta! I love it!