Reviews for Youth's Terrors
Eminnis chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
When I saw your story wasn't complete I felt I was doomed to yet another great story with no updates. How thrilled I am to learn it actually was done! Great job, so funny!

Eminnis
fukinperfect chapter 11 . 9/5/2008
love this fic i read it every couple of months
Estrid2006 chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
i just read the entire thing and i have to say taht was the BEST estel story i have ever read!

hebo estel,

estrid2006
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 11 . 1/10/2006
*dies of laughter*

oh man this last chapter was WAY too funny!

awesome job on the entire story!

Namarie!

~Janna Hawkins
washow chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
I must say I was impressed, I wasn't sure I'd like it based on the idea but it turned out pretty well. Sometimes stories like this just become weird but you had a nice plot line that held together and was believable. One thing though, you never really elaborated on why he had agreed to this in the first place: Are you planning that for another story?

Good job.
grumpy chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
He is back to normal, I will miss little Estel. To bad Aragorn has to go off so soon, hopefully he makes it before the twins get to his hair.
MicroChips chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
/ish rather confuzzled/ how'd he get turned back?/shivers/ tis not right, I DON'T GET IT!

explain tomorrow or i shall attack them with teh scissors of teh doomage! or a dwarf/evil grin/ or even a Balrog...
Aranna Undomiel chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Hehe, a very funny ending for a great story. I loved reading it.

I hope your next stories will be just as funny, so I'll wait for them.
marbienl chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Hello again!

#Glorfindel just laughed, deciding not to do anything back and just leave him be... this time.#

Uhuh... he's just frightened now because Estel is an even match now. LOL - he only picks on persons smaller than he. (Hmm... now I'm starting to feel sorry for the Hobbits)

#Glorfindel just pulled the human against him in a rather sideways half hug"He did it to all of us."#

Aw... ,') that's so cute... ,') ,') ,')

LOL about the eating remark. How do they explain Hobbits then? They just eat and eat and eat and are half as tall as them, yet still they weigh less... ;)

Ah... I wouldn't be surprised if every human child ate an animal when they were smaller. I remember when I was 2 that I was thinking: oh, what a nice bubble gum I have all of a sudden. I took it out and it was a wasp! Luckily that never happened again... :s

But seriously - there are restaurants in Europe that serve insects - grass hopper like thingies (too lazy to get the dictionary) and maggots and flies and bees etc etc in all kinds of ways. Sometimes when I hear of the grass hopper plague I just think: open your mouth, catch them and you have enough food. Someome told me once that there is a reference in the Bible that people ate insects in the old days as well, but I wouldn't know about that.

Sorry - should have warned you about rambling, shouldn't I? *sheepish look*

*shakes head at the Peredhils* They really can be confusing sometimes... :) I didn't know Estel could do that! LOL It's really cute though... ,') Could it be the influence of his 5 year old self lingering a bit?

_ Yellow and pink huh? Well, if Aragorn ever were to camouflage himself amongst flowers he would succeed then. ;) Though people would look up a bit weird at the smiley face. LOL

Looking forward to the next story!

Hugs, marbienl
sielge chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
So Aragorn is back and in the end he let the twins to have their ways...

I WAIT THE NEXT ONE NOW!
Lynn-G chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
so very cool!

the interlude with the twins and Aragorn completing each other's sentences was funny!

cya.

Lynn.
IwishSan chapter 11 . 2/5/2005
Haha. Poor Thranduil, Elrond, "Glorfy" and Aragorn. Fearing Elladan and Elrhoir. Are you gonna make a sequel to this or something?
KERNTKitty chapter 11 . 2/5/2005
Gah! No, it's done? NO! I don't want it to end! No, no, no, no, no! Ah, well, cute last chappie!
KERNTKitty chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
Sorry it took me so long to review again! My computer's been having problems and my mom's been gone (I won't bore you with why). Anyway, I didn't get this until a second ago. Switcharoonie! Like Freaky Friday, sorta! I love it!
grumpy chapter 10 . 2/4/2005
Poor Estel, still short and small. yes very evil wizards. So at one time Estel thought Erester was evil too.