Reviews for The Shifter Takes Over
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Arianna doesn't meet Lori until AFTER she's sent to Earth.
The snakewoman is named Kylie, and WAS Arianna's mother's best friend.
aussiechick00 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
ive got a tip for you!plz dont stop at chapter 1, and it makes it more interseting with a bit of romance at some point ]
Miss-Mynx chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Good story. I always thought that there should have been a story to what hapened before Ari lost her memory. But i was a bit confused about Lori... because she doesn't come into the story until later... also it was a bit brief. Other than that it's great. _
erin vanzyderveld chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
ok... first of all, lori is not the snake woman, kylie is, and other than that i thought it was quite good, keep it up!

erin vanzyderveld
Kiko chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is really exciting. You're a pretty good writer. Write more soon!
Chloe chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This story is so cool, I hope the second chapter will be up soon.
Rye27 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
not bad my friend not bad, you need to make another chapter soon
Jetta Windstar chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
well Amosdeus1389 caught most of the errors, but i found another one, unless you've discovered it already. you spelled the Sunchasers name wrong. its not with the 'r' at the end, like you had it as Chaser, its just Chase. I'm just telling you this for future reference. Was this what happened before the King and Queen were captured? it seemed like it. Just to inform you, it was somewhat hard to tell. Needless to say i liked it _.
Asmodeus1389 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I sounds pretty good, but one thing I noticed was the Lori person. Lori is the girl from our side of the Gap. I think you mean Kylie, so was the Queen's best friend, but sold out to the Shifter.

You might want to get a beta reader, there are a few mistakes. After Arianna evades Kylie, you leave the word "I" out of her dialogue (in between That and Should)

Your dialouge sounds almost two dimensional. When the king yells at Ari to get out, he sounds orderly and under control when his country is under attack. Maybe you could have him say something like "Ari, get yourself and the Unicorns outa here!" It just sounds less controlled.

Other than those few things, this sounds pretty good. You didn't make the first timer mistake of always writing said, and you mixed the dialogue in well with the action.

Keep Writing!