Reviews for Master of Magic and Runes
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Okay, yes the name was very...original. Might want to try to make the chapter a little longer, though. I like it.

Deaths pet fox
Ralena chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
As a fan of the Last Rune series I salute your continuing the series.

It's an excellent begining, but what I like to add in are details, very small details that take the reader to the scene, put them not only inside the scene, but living it. See if you can't incorporate a little more into the story.

I'd also recommend changing your language just a bit, Travis is always a little softer spoken than any other character, and your new character should talk either like he's from Earth, a slightly less sophisticated sense of speech, or from Eldh, a slightly more sophisticated type of speech.

also rember, Nim and Grace are living with them, so don't make it sound like it's just Travis and Beltan.

A fantastic start, and sorry if I sound a bit harsh...I really think you could write a great story.

Ralena
SilverAndFlames chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Very very very cool!
ydia chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
thanks!

at last a fic of this serie, luv beltan and travis
SnowflakesStar chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
good that you like HP like me, it seems so lonely but yet so downright hilarious as i go around visiting awfully lonely fics.
Secret90 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
It's not bad for a start. I love the Last Rune Series... So I am imploring you to cntinue. Hope the next chapter is longer when you update.
Real-fan05 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I have no idea about this book series, bit I DID read your story and I'm pretty sure I'm your first reviewer. You want to explain this series a little?

God, I'm so bored...nice start.