Reviews for I've Been Harboring a Secret
engiebeeMediscoot chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I reread this again after these last few years. I laughed, cried, and had warm fuzzies. I had wanted to write a sequel, but I honestly don't think I can now. Maybe Dib and Mara's Earth adventures.

Thanks again for the story!

- Mara
Tigersfury chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Sooooo first chapter and it feels like im already in the middle of the story but I have 26 more chapters
to go...YESJUSTSOYESINEVERYWAYOFEVERYSINGLEF***INGDAYOFTHISF***INGPLANETTILLTHEDAYMYHANDSBREAKFROMTHEEXCITEMENTOFSCROLLINGDOWNTHENFALLINGINTOAZEROTH!

Comment put short...THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
shadowgal98 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
My glob I've read this story so many times I've practically memorized it. It is a magnificent work of literary art. And it's hard to describe it beyond that. :'D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 2/6/2011
nice
ZiE-chanXP chapter 25 . 1/11/2011
Wow...talk about perfect timing. I had the radio on, and I didn't realize the song until I read 'Zim was dead.' And guess what the song was? The words were perfectly on time.

'In the arms of the angel, fly away from here. From this dark, cold, hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear. You were pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie, you're in the arms of the angel, may you find some comfort here.'

I literally bawled my eyes out. I love this story, and hope to hear more from you on Invader Zim. Thank you for having a brilliant mind. ')

Invader KIT!
Ignoremeplz chapter 27 . 1/6/2011
wow... AWESOME STORY!

-Sedweel
SkyDrops chapter 27 . 11/15/2010
this story is so touching, it had a deep meaning and a sort of sad ending. I almost cried a couple times.
Invader Chi chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! but is sad at the end...
Invader Chi chapter 25 . 7/11/2010
Awww, Zims one of my top favorite charaters, and now he's any, way awsome story,I really liked it. what happed to GIR?
The Writer Of Stories chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
Oh... My... Gosh... You made me cry. Awesome story, but people who saw me think I'm emo now. Oh well, I loved it. Sorry Zim.
Miranda McGeo chapter 26 . 3/16/2010
That... was honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read.
yukidaru chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Im starting to really enjoy how the story deveops but at the same time I miss obnoxious zim
TwilightBloodBell chapter 27 . 3/5/2009
What a great story. I loved this so much. The intense action, the concepts about war and love, the sorrow, and the happiness. You did a beautiful job on this story, I loved it so much! .
TwilightBloodBell chapter 25 . 3/5/2009
This was a really sad chapter. The fighting was quite intense, which I loved the exilheration of it, it was fast paced, kept you on the edge of your seat, and it was easy to follow. I liked Tak's speech and change of heart as she realised how pointless it was to continue to follow the Tallest like a dog. Zim though...that was just so very sad.
TwilightBloodBell chapter 9 . 3/1/2009
Aww! I've been reading this story, it's really good, and this chapter made me so sad. I was starting to really like Angra. I would have liked to see him live for at least a few more chapters, but it's alright. I must read on, I must know what happens!