Reviews for Wandering Child
Androgynous-Heron chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
again forgot to put this in the last review
you ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND I WANT TO READ EVEN MORE. YOUR WONDERFUL AND OMG I JUST WATCHED PHANTOM OF THE OPERA BROAD WAY AND THEN LOVE NEVER DIES AND I CRIEDDDDDD
Androgynous-Heron chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
forgot to put this in the next chapter review,
De Chagny's?
Philliipe spawned?
or his sisters?
Androgynous-Heron chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Giooooooooooooooooooooooovan iiiiiiii I love you, he's character is so nice because he didn't blame Erik at all, or Raoul the sadistic lovable hugable killer child.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Raoullll you little cute killer you
Remington RS chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
Wow! I love the characters you've brought to life! They're not exactly in character as far as the book goes, but spectacular for this fic. I truthfully can't find anything to really critique about this work because everything seems pretty well done to me. Excellent work, and can't wait to see the next one!
delete-me-please-plz-delete chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
since the plot ha surfaced again could you pleas update? I know it's been a year or so but please I hope you haven't given up on this story.
Temptation's Muse chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
Will you update anytime soon? I will thank you very much if you do. :D

I really hope you keep on updating, and that you do it soon.

Keep on writing.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
Will you ever update this? I am so interested to see what happens to the story! This is so interesting.

*sighs* Please update. Please! Please!

I dearly love Phantom of the Opera fanfiction. 3
fEmAleNoMad chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Please update this. It's really good.
Little Phoenix 51 chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
Congrats on your 8 years!

I really like how this story is moving. It can be dicey from this point though. you know, the usual. I really hope it does not turn into a Erik and Raoul fighting for Christine thing. Or equally worse, Erik falling in love with Christine and Raoul being left out.

ah well, I hope you update soon. I like what I have read so far!
re-harakhti chapter 9 . 11/27/2008
Oh my word, Raoul will meet his family again! It's good to see that Erik is doing well but I really don't want Christine to enter the story and come between the two boys :-(

...oh well guess it's time for another villainess...
No One chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
'Glad to know this was updated. Yay! Giovanni kept them! Erik didn't have to run away! Still though... oh, what a cliff hanger! Leave, Raoul! Leave! Don't fall for Christine and stick with Erik with all your might! Man... I will most definitely be anticipating the next chapter more than ever now. Also, congratulations on your 8 years!
No One chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Heck yeah! It lives! It lives!

Sigh... Poor Erik. Sort of poor Raoul as well. Like him, I'm sort of glad she ended up falling (all over again). It WAS like punishment from God. Heh!

Anyway... sequel? Blah... If it was meant to have a sequel G. Lenox would have written it.
StrightEdgeCmPunksGirl chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
i loved it keep it up and keep up the grate writing and update when you can
re-harakhti chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
Hurrah, you updated! Who!

I really enjoy how the characters of Raoul and Erik have been twisted from their original starting personalities and those seen on stage. Erik is more sympathic and empathic to others, while Raoul has grown cold and has developed almost an enjoyment of death and murder.

I have no idea where the plot could possibly go from here but am supporting this story all the way. It's nice for them that they found a home with Giovanni, but would I be correct in guessing that they will move on somewhere else in a future chapter? Erik seems to require a home, but I can see them moving in order to satisfy Raoul's unpredictable actions (i.e. pressuring Erik to remove his mask).