Reviews for Wandering Child
Somnifer chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
I'm so glad you updated this! Raoul's kind of... creepy for a child o.O
re-harakhti chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I request more of this!

It's a new and fresh look on a fanfiction which is often overlooked and I love where the characters are going - really hoping they they stay together.

P.S. Love your Spiderman stories - esp. 'Octave' and 'Of the Species'.
Naphrine chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Just finished reading. I hope you plan to update soon. I mean its such a good story-I want to know what happens.

Oh and please make it a happy ending. Let Erik get a chance to keep them both in his life. Erik has been through enough-dont make it worse for him. But still throw a little grief in there, makes it interesting.
Naphrine chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
I love this story! The idea is wonderful, making both of them young, and little Raoul is the cutest thing!

I cant wait to read more!
Somnifer chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
This is an amazing fic! Too bad it doesn't look like you're updating anytime soon...
Anei Aikouka chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
I really enjoy the portrayal of Eric and Raoul, although I haven't read Kay's book and thus cannot comment of Giovanni or his daughter. I do have one issue with this story, however, and that's the negative image of Phillipe you present. The lord of all things canon (Leroux) has said that Phillipe is always polite, never overindulges, and is a perfect gentleman. Your portrayal is closer to that of an uncontrolled drunkard, and you've left him hanging. We don't know whether he's given up or what he's doing now.
Sunde chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
This is quite the interesting take on a "what if" for the story. Hope to see you update this at some point, I'd love to see where you take it from here.
Robin toasterphantom chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
And that was supposed to be submitted for chapter seven, not four. Sorry.
Robin toasterphantom chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
I am so glad you did not fall off the face of the earth. The chapter is amazing. So amazing. I loved it. Poor Erik. And Raoul too. He is adorable. I just love the unusual plot line you have.
Phantom's Melody chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
Wonderful! Please continue! As much as I hate Raoul and can't stand little kids, I can really get along with your characters. Very nice writing style!
Robin chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
OMG! I love it! Its great! I love it when Raoul and Erik get along. It is so great.
No One chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
I hope you will continue this eventually. I enjoy it immensely. One thing that bothers me is what will occur when Christine comes along... since she most likely will. She had best not come between Erik and Raoul's relationship here! No one should! No one!
robin chapter 6 . 12/24/2005
OMG! I love it! Im going to watch this for an update- ill check it everyday.
Caitlin M chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Heh heh...Raoul the knife junkie...very amusing _ I like that even though he's the younger one, he's sort've become the 'brawn' of the Erik/Raoul team. Yay fic! Can't wait for the next chapter...even though I'm a little scared of what will happen...
No One chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
Oh, how I do hope you resume this soon. It is very... amusing. Raoul taking to Erik in such a way is refreshing and charming.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »