Reviews for Wandering Child
annecordelia chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
I love this becomming more intriuging as it goes on! Just write when you're going to jump time
PhantomRaver chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
Yaho! An update! Great! Love the description of Raoul ACTUALLY weilding blades. Can't wait for the next!
Skye-Chan 12 chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next -
Lusiki chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Great story!

I like it very much, and I love young Erik and little raoul!

More please, soon! _!

Lusiki
Phantomraver chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
Gwah! Finally! An update! I'm so happy! I like the interaction between Erik and Raoul. It's very charming and adorable. Can't wait for the next chapter. :):)
Shandethe Sanders chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
*dances for joy* Yay, update!

Aw, I just love munchkin Raoul. And the Erik/Raoul tag team had me giggling and cheering. Raoul rocks, that's all I'm gonna say.

Keep writing!

-Meg
Skye-Chan 12 chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
muy bien! Very good! muchos!
annecordelia chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
Yes, I did like it the story really has a swing now
Phantomraver chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Lost-Soul-Of-Mine chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
Please update this story... It's great, I even added it to my favorite stories list... Please, please update...
Sincerely Seven chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
I noticed you have't updated for several months...PLZ UPDATE! *beg, grovel, sob* I want to know what happens! PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ UPDATE! ...update and I'll give you virtual ERik cookies and be your firend forever! Much thanks,

( The Singing Fox Demon )
Sincerely Seven chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
Yaa! They ran away together! ...but ...poor Raoul's sisters...makes me wonder...if they had met prior to the operahouse, how the story would have changed... hm
Sincerely Seven chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow! It's such a good idea! And it wonderfully written! I think I'll add it to my fav's.! And I don't even like Raoul! ...but chibi (children) are always fun...-_-

( The singing Fox Demon )
Remo Con chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
I don't review often (*blushes* i'm lazy that way) but i'm afraid I have to insist that you update. Little Raoul is so cute! And Erik...well, its Erik (*drools* Gerard Butler plays him so good!) so really, you have to update. I must know what happens!
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 3 . 2/8/2005